Editorials
Replying to pinktulips69 • Jul 14, 2025
Title S Line Spoiler
Is she a virgin or is she killing her red lines?
Oh oh ooooh now I understand why people are suspecting her 😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Minjianci • Jul 14, 2025
Title S Line
The way they're making the teacher so obviously suspicious is making me think the writer is using her as a bait…
Youre the second person I see who suspects the teacher (Lee da hee) I don’t really see why tho
1 0
Replying to luckyluckylucky • Jul 14, 2025
Title S Line Spoiler
So a new person will wear the glasses in each episode? Idk how to feel about that lol. Edit: also what do you…
Maybe the father abused him when he was younger
0 1
On S Line • Jul 14, 2025
Title S Line
Only 6 épisode?
0 2
Replying to XiaoXiao • Jul 14, 2025
Title S Line Spoiler
Had a feeling this was based off a webtoon. Only manhwa authors will come up with outlandish plot idea like this…
What oh no she is such a cutiepie she cant be doing that
2 0
On S Line • Jul 14, 2025
Title S Line
Why are the ratings so low 😭
5 1
On Oh My Ghost Clients • Jul 8, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
Nice drama
2 0
On Head over Heels • Jun 24, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
I knew granny would die, I just didn’t think it would be so soon
13 0
Replying to Hime • Jun 23, 2025
Title Head over Heels
It aired today and people are already giving it such a low rating? Smh. I only even rate a drama after I finish…
I rated this a 10/10 just after ep 1 because it had lol rating
0 1
On Head over Heels • Jun 23, 2025
Title Head over Heels
Oooh i like this
5 0
On Knock Off • Jun 23, 2025
Title Knock Off
🥲I was so excited to see gyu ri
5 0
Replying to QueenCherry • Jun 23, 2025
Article Kang You Seok on why he chose 'Law and the City'
I cant wait until we get an actor/actress who will say "I honestly chose this drama for a pay check, I have bills…
Obviously for money but as an actor i am pretty sure his choice was not mainly for money, he has to réel a connection in order to do a good job right?
2 0
Replying to cherryhaze • Jun 23, 2025
Title Revenant
this is crazy to me that I rated this a 9.5 but cannot tell you a single thing that happened. I don't remmeber…
The épisodes were intense, lots of mistery, i still remember
0 0
On Oh My Ghost Clients • Jun 23, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
Not the jeans guy training the ghosts lol
6 0
Replying to 1812 • Jun 20, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
guys do we think mujin's brother is dead
Wait what?
0 1
Replying to astiloveslis • Jun 20, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
Yunjae is alive yeah!!!
🥹
2 0
Replying to LucyL • Jun 20, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
So far, 2 episodes down, and it's quality is right up there with Move to Heaven and Tomorrow. Here's hoping for…
Its great I am on épisode 7 and it did not disappoint
4 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 20, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
This one was much better and hope the drama continues with an episodic format instead of switching back to a two-episode…
It was always two episodes per story
2 1
On Oh My Ghost Clients • Jun 20, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
This needs 16 épisodes 🥹
3 0
Replying to Kdramaminaforever • Jun 14, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
Why the foc did they kill my precious queeen 🥲
Is no one gonna talk about it, it made me so sad 😞
4 2