K-Drama
Le Ho • Nov 5, 2023
Review Only for Love
For those that don’t like the drama than don’t watch it!! If the main leads are not your favorite than don’t watch it!!!Please let us enjoy this drama without any negativity.
0 10
On Only for Love • Oct 15, 2023
Title Only for Love
Love director Guo Hu!!! He is realllly good in showcasing the romance 😉🔥❤️
6 0
On Coroner's Diary • Oct 15, 2023
Title Coroner's Diary
Really hope Gong Jun WILL accept this drama with Bailu ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞
3 3
On Story of Kunning Palace • Oct 15, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I am waiting for this to release so I can subscribe to iQIYI. I just have a feeling that this will air in 2024.
7 0
On Only for Love • Oct 15, 2023
Title Only for Love
I think this will be broadcast on 10/20 or 10/21 because 2 of Mango TV dramas will end on 10/19 and 10/20. OFL team will record Hi6 variety show on oct 21st. This Saturday variety show never air before a drama. They are doing recording on the 10/21 and usually air 2 or 3 weeks later ( during drama broadcast or toward the end of drama broadcast). Also, I always dropped Zhao Lusi dramas and never pay attention to any off her dramas broadcast dates.
1 0