Editorials
Replying to Amy • Jan 8, 2018
Title I'm Not a Robot
Unfortunately, we're all dying here waiting for the next episode to be aired (on Wednesday).
okay thank you for answering.
0 0
Replying to AMCMEE • Jan 7, 2018
Title I'm Not a Robot
I know after the kept almost meeting in passing. I was like they are going to freaking end the episode like that.…
Haay, good to hear that, so i will just have to wait until Wednesday and then again next Wednesday for another episode hoooo.
1 0
Replying to Amy • Jan 7, 2018
Title I'm Not a Robot
Unfortunately, we're all dying here waiting for the next episode to be aired (on Wednesday).
O thank you Lord so the next episode will be on Wednesday OMG will just have to wait for it. Another question, why is it when I clicked the episode it says watch the full episode in viu. I watched the ep1-20 in Viu i was thinking I thought this is a different site. Anways, thank you for replying
0 0
Replying to AMCMEE • Jan 7, 2018
Title I'm Not a Robot
I know after the kept almost meeting in passing. I was like they are going to freaking end the episode like that.…
is episode 20 the end??? how can they end it just like that :( :(
0 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Jan 7, 2018
Title I'm Not a Robot
is there more episodes of this drama? can someone answer me? i just finished episode 20
0 0