Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 29, 2019

Friends

Replying to Mint V • Nov 27, 2025
Hi, could you please share the links of the novels with me too if you still have it. I wanna read it.
Thank you so much
0 1
Replying to 04z • Nov 25, 2025
I really can't wait any longer TT I think I've read the novels more than my math textbook
Hi, could you please share the links of the novels with me too if you still have it. I wanna read it.
0 3
On Choco Milk Shake • Nov 11, 2022
Title Choco Milk Shake Spoiler
All the episodes are sooo cute and fluffy.
The way Milk took Choco out of the room by the collar 😂
I made the exact same face when I saw the kitchen at the end but couldn't help but laugh at Choco's innocent face

Milk is the perfect replica of a cat turned into human
Straight forward calling his boss evil and the way Uncle was trying to hold back when Milk smacked his hand
7 0
Replying to Drama Domina • Sep 13, 2022
I have been searching as well and cannot find a translated version that makes sense.
No choice but to pay
1 0
Replying to Drama Domina • Sep 12, 2022
I have been searching as well and cannot find a translated version that makes sense.
I did search and found a translation on wattpad but Im not sure if its the correct translation or a fan writing one.
1 2
Replying to thequeenofhopes • Sep 12, 2022
Apparently, an official English translation is coming soon! This site has a list of released and upcoming translations:…
Thank you. You truly are a queen. Thank you so much
1 0
On Love in the Air • Sep 11, 2022
Thinking of watching this drama? It's worth it but...
Trust me wait till it's completed don't make the same as I did. The one week wait was already too much since ep1 now after ep4. Help me!!! The replay button is not working.
Where can I read the book??? English translation please, anyone? The original story please.
6 6