Details

  • Last Online: 36 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2025
Replying to Omega17 • 13 days ago
That’s pretty common in Cdramas. Be glad they didn’t have them play their even younger versions in episode…
if youre talking about THE DOUBLE that bothered me the whole entire show 🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Sweetreat • 13 days ago
The ML and FL lead are both great actors/actresses, I'm glad casting directors don't judge based on age.
calm down bro I already said I like him as an actor and like many of his dramas and I never said 40 was decrepid with teeth falling out that would be someone in their 90s which is a 50 year age difference of what I said 🤣 yall get so obsessed with actors you cant hear a single slightly negative thing about them and half of you commenting are probably the same weirdo on different accounts. im not responding to you people anymore I said what I said he looks about 40 and is playing an early twenties character so 🤷
0 2
Replying to Sweetreat • 13 days ago
The ML and FL lead are both great actors/actresses, I'm glad casting directors don't judge based on age.
I never said they weren't good actors but I believe there are older roles for older people and plenty of young actors for the young roles but im sure here in a few years they will be casting him in older roles for sure. I saw China was thinking about putting an age cap of 35 on leads if its a historical drama or one in high school.
0 4
Replying to FrankieD • 13 days ago
Well. I think he suits the role. In those times people looked older than their age due to hard work. And he is…
I also dont remember how old they are supposed to be. but trust me they put 40 year olds in the high school roles all the time and I hate that. its so laughable and distracting when they do that 🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • 13 days ago
No, because you don't think that way: This drama is more realistic, and back then people of a certain age didn't…
ok well for me he looks 40 but 36 is near 40 so that makes sense. Just like you cant really tell a 21 year old from a 25 year old a lot of times. anyway this is just how I see him maybe not everyone thinks he looks old but for sure no ones believing hes 24. im sorry but there's just no way. 30? maybe yea he can pull that off.
1 2
Replying to Tamochot • 13 days ago
Honestly, I see it 😂 The wig is making things even worse But at this point, the story has me hooked, so I’ve…
im really enjoying it too it's just hard to focus. it's the same when they have a tiny 95lb woman throwing big muscular men and stuff on these dramas when that person is a "female general" 😅 is so hard to take it seriously for me.
2 3
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 13 days ago
really? they are always red and creep me out 🤣🤣 they are red in a lot of his series. everytime he looks…
really cuz I dont see people with red eyes often at all. I cant think of one person i know whose eyes are red lol and its not in the crying scenes its in any scene when he looks sideways. idk if he doesnt sleep at night or what 😅
0 1
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
today's 2 episodes were rather boring but guess they can't all be action packed i just feel like if one episode that day is slow the other should have atleast one exciting thing happening lol.
3 4
Replying to Shion1 • 13 days ago
the teasers are a joke, they dont show anything :,)
just thinking that like what was the ep 11 preview 😅 pointless thats what it was.
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 14 days ago
I think she just wanted new shoes bc she knew she was going to ruin hers running in the snow and climbing that…
I mean each time a maid witnesses a secret meeting or anything a little suspicious its like a tally and once they have seen too much she will definitely kill them so they cant be witnesses. except her top maids that know whats going on and even those are disposable if it comes down to her life/reputation. so i didn't mean if she gets caught at that specific moment but just that eventually they would have to die she would make up an excuse to kill them off. like the ring that that one girl didn't really steal.
1 1
Replying to khlouv • 14 days ago
I think Xingtang sees FL as smarter and wants to reduce risk of her seeing anything as she suspects she might…
yea I was thinking that too like she viewed FL as smart and that she might catch on.
3 0
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
does anyone know why the horrible chick sent FL away to grab the shoes she didn't really need? was it because she kind of liked her because of the fur shawl thing and didn't want her to be killed for witnessing her going to the library that day and she didnt care about the other maid dying so she didn't send her away? or what? doesn't anyone have an idea?
1 5
Replying to Masterxys • 14 days ago
Title Filter
finally watching it
how was/is it?
0 3
Replying to TalaySeedam • 14 days ago
I wish I could say I enjoyed this special episode, but unfortunately I couldn't see anything, everything was dark,…
ok racist..yea American movies are all in the dark....🤡 makes total sense
0 0
Replying to Mstique • 14 days ago
You know this story is good when the leads haven’t even interacted yet but I don’t even care. Lol
TOTALLY
0 0
Replying to yellowfruit • 14 days ago
That because she was raised in a loving environment and was well educated
yea i agree. Just because she has maids growing up doesn't make her know everything like how is she so quick witted? its not like she grew up in a palace and had to navigate all the schemes and stuff. and she had many years living carefree and being a normal poor person. but anyway its something they do in these dramas they make the person too perfect. let's just not nitpick all the details and enjoy. its going great so far.
0 0
Replying to Cherry Blossom • 14 days ago
🇨🇳🌸 C-drama Discussion Group 🌸🇨🇳Looking for a fun space to talk about C-dramas and meet fellow…
what a joke!! "members are expected to participate atleast 4 times a week" "if youre busy you can leave the group and join when you have more time" WHAT??🤣 this isn't college there's not a test so why cant busy people be a part of your group? you sound like a control freak!
6 0
Replying to Emzfmz • 14 days ago
I'm about to binge this now... Please be good please be good please be good!!!
its super good!!
5 1
Replying to Alia • 14 days ago
So much nudity bro like it's not even necessary to have those scenes, like nto really helping the plot
yea its disgusting I guess they wanted to be western TV 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
1 2