News
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 14 days ago
Title Filter
how was/is it?
thanks for the update!
0 0
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
does anyone know why the horrible chick sent FL away to grab the shoes she didn't really need? was it because she kind of liked her because of the fur shawl thing and didn't want her to be killed for witnessing her going to the library that day and she didnt care about the other maid dying so she didn't send her away? or what? doesn't anyone have an idea?
1 5
Replying to Masterxys • 14 days ago
Title Filter
finally watching it
how was/is it?
0 3
Replying to TalaySeedam • 14 days ago
Title Kingdom: Ashin of the North
I wish I could say I enjoyed this special episode, but unfortunately I couldn't see anything, everything was dark,…
ok racist..yea American movies are all in the dark....🤡 makes total sense
0 0
Replying to Mstique • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
You know this story is good when the leads haven’t even interacted yet but I don’t even care. Lol
TOTALLY
0 0
Replying to yellowfruit • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
That because she was raised in a loving environment and was well educated
yea i agree. Just because she has maids growing up doesn't make her know everything like how is she so quick witted? its not like she grew up in a palace and had to navigate all the schemes and stuff. and she had many years living carefree and being a normal poor person. but anyway its something they do in these dramas they make the person too perfect. let's just not nitpick all the details and enjoy. its going great so far.
0 0
Replying to Cherry Blossom • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
🇨🇳🌸 C-drama Discussion Group 🌸🇨🇳Looking for a fun space to talk about C-dramas and meet fellow…
what a joke!! "members are expected to participate atleast 4 times a week" "if youre busy you can leave the group and join when you have more time" WHAT??🤣 this isn't college there's not a test so why cant busy people be a part of your group? you sound like a control freak!
6 0
Replying to Emzfmz • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
I'm about to binge this now... Please be good please be good please be good!!!
its super good!!
5 1
Replying to Alia • 14 days ago
Title Alice in Borderland
So much nudity bro like it's not even necessary to have those scenes, like nto really helping the plot
yea its disgusting I guess they wanted to be western TV 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
1 2
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
Wait what? R u saying that one person in white with hair down who was in bed with the horrible mean lady was a…
wow it was very believable in thar scene! I thought it was a woman trying to be a man 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 14 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
😅 until the next show is about a cozy little library somewhere and you wanna do that 😉
😅😅😅😅
1 0
Replying to Rain • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
damn his eyes are so beautiful 😭
really? they are always red and creep me out 🤣🤣 they are red in a lot of his series. everytime he looks sideways you can see it
5 4
Replying to Sakura-Uchiha • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
1st, you do not discuss serious decisions like breaking up when emotions are high: take a break and then talkalso…
yea it was so stupid. I learned not to act that way after my first breakup at 18 yet they are in their 30s but I guess its their first breakup too so maybe they dont know they will regret that later 🤣🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to Renee c • 14 days ago
Title The First Frost
Is there any C-drama that’s on the same level as this one? I really loved this drama! ❤️Any suggestions?…
did u try speed and love? never ending summer was up there for me too
0 1
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
im so glad the bad lady got caught ive never seen someone like her get caught so early on a show.🤣 I hope she becomes the MLs personal maid now😌
4 0
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
great show so far I dont find myself fast forwarding many scenes like I do on other shows.
6 0
Replying to Ceridane • 15 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
I think I've never dropped a drama this fast in my life. Just 20 minutes into it and I coudn't keep up with one…
i watched just the one episode thats out and then I dropped at the end after I read the synopsis. I guess they will meet other people and stuff? yea no thanks
0 1
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current
what the crap is wasnt planning kn crying tonight idk if I want to watch tonight then 🤦🏻♀️
yea its good but I did cry
1 0
Replying to Ikkyvicky • 15 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
she has other skills so it’s likely that she might not be a sniper anymore but will still guide the team.
I guess, hopefully she'll have a different way of killing now
0 0
Replying to Deeyouth • 15 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
Now I’m thinking about opening my own flower shop after watching this drama
😅 until the next show is about a cozy little library somewhere and you wanna do that 😉
3 4