Editorials
On One Dollar Lawyer • Oct 30, 2022
Title One Dollar Lawyer
I just want to say, mari mom is way more beautiful than her in that white party dress. Maybe cause i feel shes just around 30 and 5 yrs old than me.
1 0
On Gaus Electronics • Oct 29, 2022
Title Gaus Electronics
I still cant find who plays Aziz.....and seriously the manager is doing a lot of comedy while last year in Happiness he was the worst person to be alive during zombie apocalypse.
7 6
On Gaus Electronics • Oct 28, 2022
Title Gaus Electronics
I feel we are getting every week a bit of fights and then intense kiss....
3 0
On Light Chaser Rescue • Oct 28, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
IM hating ding ding ding cause she is so reckless, tried to commit suicide and now because of her the innocent luo yuan is trapped. She was the one who dragged her to the caves also.
1 2
Replying to Shrimpy • Oct 28, 2022
Title To Fly with You
Nope. I was reading through the comments because I hate fish kisses and a few comments below there is a detailed…
Its cause there is gina jin from Why women Love
0 0
Replying to Maria Sara • Oct 28, 2022
Title Falling into You
Am I the only one who thinks that the script os really mediocre? Where is the story? It lacks of depth and romance…
I think it doesnt lack romance but yeah the story ended quickly
1 0
On Falling into You • Oct 28, 2022
Title Falling into You
I didn't expect the ending like this, he should have gone in a competition and crushed those who made fun of him. But yeah, gina jin in wedding dress is so pretty.
4 0
On Adamas • Oct 28, 2022
Title Adamas
Is it worth watching? I need spoilers cause i thought it will be like big mouth but cant get into watching it
0 4
On Cute Bodyguard • Oct 27, 2022
Title Cute Bodyguard
It was fluffy but full of Chinese typical cliche plot. But yeah i loved the final part when she was in traditional wedding dress.
2 5
On Love Is for Suckers • Oct 27, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
Im really liking it but seriously kang chae ri is really good at being the btch of the drama.
4 0
Replying to dooh • Oct 27, 2022
Title Falling into You
god i love noona romance, just started this gem 💖i dont even want to call it noona romance, cuz 8yo is nothing…
Something in the rain? I think 10 yrs gap
0 0
Replying to Capivara • Oct 27, 2022
Title Falling into You
Wow, I can't believe the actor that plays Li Ge is only 17 years-old while Wang An Yu with that baby face is 24.…
Fr? I thought that actor is 22+ atleast but the one who plays Mao maoqi is obviously 17 i think
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Oct 27, 2022
Title Falling into You
Just finished episode 22 and 23Oh man😂🥵 this is the kind of romance I want to see not the fish kisses common…
Its cause Gina jin is a mature professional actress. Not like other cdrama actresses who do the cliche accidentally kiss for a second.
1 11
On Falling into You • Oct 27, 2022
Title Falling into You
I cant believe how the Chinese athletic politics works, just because of some rumours he was dropped off and now he went overseas. Like in 2022 beijing Olympics the same happened. I guess in the last episode he will win gold medal whereas the local athletes will loose to him.
5 0
On Light Chaser Rescue • Oct 27, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
Im liking how he got jealous and zhan yan has a pretty smile.
6 0
On Cheer Up • Oct 26, 2022
Title Cheer Up
I sometimes dont like the fl especially when shes reckless. Also i felt bad for the guy who had a crush on so hee noona but she got another boyfriend before he could do anything. And seriously korean women would do anything to marry rich guy like sunho mom did, she keeps drinking cause he husband is least interested in her but will stay with him cause he's rich.
8 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Oct 26, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers Spoiler
I was getting upset cause she knew he had feelings for her and asked him to kiss someone else but im glad he kissed her in the end. Also the other pd is really good at being a btch and ruining others.
4 1
Replying to 182 • Oct 25, 2022
Title Gaus Electronics
So this has romance? Because is not tagged like that.
Yeah but comedy is more worthwhile than romance, but romance has its own charm
2 0
On The Law Cafe • Oct 25, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
I knew someone from her family will be in trouble when lee pyung will be cornered and also its all her fault when lee seung gi already said not to get involved in cases against him and instead he will take care.
1 0
On Welcome to Waikiki Season 2 • Oct 24, 2022
Title Welcome to Waikiki Season 2
I watched the first episode and would say its the same comedy like the first one, dont drop it cause of some people who have bad taste and comment like that.
5 10

