Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2022
On The Interest of Love • Jan 19, 2023
That ending was very interesting. I don't think it's going to be easy for either of them to break up with their current partner, too much entanglement now. They made stupid decisions at the beginning and instead of correcting it, they just made another stupid decision on top of it. If this is a good writer, then we're going to see them suffer the consequences of their actions now. Having said that, that kiss was hot af.
14 1
Replying to Aki • Jan 12, 2023
love FL but don't understand her especially when she decided to stay with SML even tho he want to break up but…
Probably because she knows what he's going through. She can relate to that feeling of desperation when you're struggling financially and have nothing. And like one of the other commenter said, her pride and ego probably also played a part.
0 0
On The Interest of Love • Jan 5, 2023
This drama is a hot mess but I can't stop watching. The characters aren't very likeable but I find them interesting. And I have no idea where the story is going.
3 0