Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2022
Replying to mooc • Mar 9, 2023
Title Call It Love
Kdramas are strange,Cheating men always get thrashed, abused and publicly humiliated.Cheating women in these same…
If you think cheating men are treated too harsh in kdramas, shouldn't you go to those dramas and complain there. Why complain about this drama? Two wrongs don't make a right.
2 1
On Call It Love • Feb 24, 2023
Title Call It Love
I hope there's no love triangle because I really really like Yoon Joon as her friend. These writers appear to be newbies so I don't know what to expect from them. Just please give us an epic romance without too much tears.
0 1
On When the Weather Is Fine • Feb 23, 2023
I wish Koreans would adapt more novels into dramas, this was so well written. No cartoon villains just to drive a plot, just characters that felt very real with issues we can sympathize with. I'll also admit, Seo Kang Joon is very pleasing to the eye so that definitely added to my enjoyment of the show.
4 0
Replying to Moonstruck • Feb 21, 2023
I personally don't think it is prejudiced against women. I actually liked that they played the same games regardless…
All the ladies showed up and were admirable throughout the show. But I don't think any of them could have beaten the men in the final anyway so I'm not too hung up on it.
11 1
On Love to Hate You • Feb 19, 2023
Park your brain at the door and this can be a fun watch. It's good to see Kim Ok Bin in this type of role, always thought she was a good actress but it's nice to see her let it loose in a romantic comedy.
7 0
On Physical: 100 • Feb 14, 2023
This week's episodes were fantastic. What I love the most about this show is that it's merciless. The challenges were difficult and pushed the contestants to the blink, you better be the best or you're going home.
11 0
Replying to grey days • Feb 10, 2023
Before I get to the highlight of the episode, let me start with the supporting characters. The bromance is back!…
Thank you for this fantastic post. Seriously A+
3 0
On The Interest of Love • Feb 10, 2023
These last two episodes were overly long but I enjoyed them. It didn't feel forced and I thought it was a fitting end to this drama.

If I were younger, I think I would have hated this ending. But as someone who's older and has made many wrong decisions in life lol, I just really appreciate this final episode. Makes you think about all the moments in life where you hesitated or were too scared to make a decision and the moment just passes you by. Sometimes you get that chance again but other times you're only left with "what ifs."
7 2
On Physical: 100 • Feb 7, 2023
That second team obviously didn't get Nippert's memo to work smarter, not harder.
23 2
Replying to 10621243 • Feb 2, 2023
Hypocrisy. This comment section itself a big proof of human nature. If they like someone, they go any length to…
I felt that Mi Kyung got way too much hate, more than she deserved. I think too many people, myself included, are used to watching black and white characters in dramas that we forget people can be grey. They're not all good or all evil, they're just flawed. I thought she was wonderful in this episode and I admire her. Right now, I'm rooting more for Mi Kyung to find happiness than I am for Soo Young. Lol.
1 3
Replying to Teralol • Feb 2, 2023
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
I think the writers fucked up when writing the drama's story different from the novel.In the novel she slept with…
If that's the case, then I agree with you. Changing that part from the novel makes it worst because her action in the drama doesn't make any sense. It comes off as rather childish and immature.
0 0
On The Interest of Love • Feb 2, 2023
If the intent of the writers is for Soo Young to be a very flawed and broken character who's constantly hurting those around her, then they're doing a great job. She's so closed up and refuses to be open and honest with those around her. Her actions continue to confuse and hurt others. I want so badly to see her redeem herself.
4 2
Replying to pooked • Jan 31, 2023
The fight between Chunri (bodybuilder) and Hyunggeun (MMA fighter) was so hard to watch IMO. The way he choose…
It sucks because I'm rooting very hard for Eun Sil's team in the sandbag competition but this punk is also on her team. I want her team to win but I want him gone. I understand being a little dramatic for the camera but I felt he crossed a line. And I'm not saying that just because she's a women.
22 1
Replying to 10621279 • Jan 27, 2023
The question is Sungsu and Suyung really love each other or it just an illusion they created themselves in their…
They definitely like and are attracted to each other. I don't think they know each other well enough to "love" each other yet. And I think they also lust after each other. Lol.
2 0
Replying to Cykodramaqueen • Jan 27, 2023
Mi-Gyeong is very manipulative. From the beginning all the way to the very last effort to save the relationship.…
I don't blame her, I actually feel sorry for her. Just look at her parents and you'll know why she is the way she is. Her parents never showed her love so she only knows how to love someone through money. She doesn't know how to love any other way.
2 1
On The Interest of Love • Jan 27, 2023
If FL is indeed using Kyung Pil like some of us suspect, I don't like what she's doing. ML is finally being honest and laying it all out there, the least she can do is be honest with him. If she's too cowardly to do that, then she needs to stop stringing him along. Either risk it all and live with the consequences like her father did, or just let him go. That conversation about sand castles really illustrates her character. And her character has been consistent from the beginning. The question is, are we going to see any growth in her character?
8 1
Replying to Kat Ski • Jan 27, 2023
FL is now more annoying to me than the SFL. She's at least fighting (a losing battle) for the ML. Yes I don't…
I don't think it's fair to compare FL and SFL because FL has so much more to lose. She won't just be risking her pride like SFL, she'll also be risking her and ML's jobs and reputations. She knows, from Kyung Pil, what SFL's family is capable of. Also, she saw her own father risk it all for love and ended up with nothing but a broken family and regrets.
2 1