News
Replying to shinwooist • May 26, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
Aaron is such a delight for the eyes. what a stunning and talented man
True
0 0
On Be Loved in House: I Do • May 26, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
12 episodes but it doesn't end until July?
0 1
Replying to quidquid • May 26, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
Are you all watching a different show ? I can't even bring myself to watch the second episode @_@ The boss guy…
We must be watching different shows then
0 0
Replying to TexanTitan • May 26, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
I didn't get it at all. The plot didn't make any sense to me. The new director is a complete asshole, and, yes,…
Then obviously this is your first time watching also Aaron is extremely attractive, before you make a ridiculous comment like this take a look at yourself
1 0
On HIStory4: Close to You • May 7, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
To those of you being so critical of the relationship/romance between the brothers the show is meant to entertain not educate. Most violent criminals have had abuse in their families growing up so let's not put the blame on television. Also the HIStory series has had the stepbrother stuff before. Stop being so harsh and judgemental. If you feel like this isn't entertainment either then here's a thought don't watch.
13 2

