News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 8 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 6 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to diwa • Jun 23, 2022 Title My Engineer where is season 2!! Hey! I did an interview with Cooper and Poy (the leads of this show) that is now up on my YouTube page!! 1 0
Replying to Squishy gummybear • Jun 23, 2022 Title My Engineer Okay but why tf did they just disappear Hey! I did an interview with Cooper and Poy the main leads of this show that is now up on my YouTube page! 0 0
On My Engineer • Jun 23, 2022 Title My Engineer Hey everyone! I was able to do an interview with Cooper and Poy (leads of my engineer) and it is up today!! Check it out!! We talk about all things season 2, bittersweet the series, who’s the best kisser and more!! www.YouTube.com/starstruckmediaofficial 0 0
Replying to Aspiring_Nomad • Jun 23, 2022 Title Rak Diao A new youtube interview !! They actually have a translator (Thai/English). I am going to watch it now. https://youtu.be/IgZ0wV7ZBAo Thank you for posting my interview!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻 1 1
I was able to do an interview with Cooper and Poy (leads of my engineer) and it is up today!! Check it out!! We talk about all things season 2, bittersweet the series, who’s the best kisser and more!!
www.YouTube.com/starstruckmediaofficial