News
On 2gether: The Movie • Dec 24, 2021
Title 2gether: The Movie
I just really want this movie to come out at this point every week I come back for updates am I still going to wait........yes
3 0
On Don't Say No: Special Episode • Nov 3, 2021
Title Don't Say No: Special Episode
does anyone have an update on this?
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jul 5, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
what happen to the original writer does anyone know
0 0
Replying to Lilac005 • May 2, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
it was couples rings
oh yeah i thought when that seen happen i thought it was going to reveal a hidden camera or someone eavesdropping thanks for clearing it up
0 0
Replying to raf • May 2, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You Spoiler
ok, but what's in the box?
it was couples rings
0 3
On Close Friend • Apr 29, 2021
Title Close Friend
does anyone have a link to the 2nd ep?
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 14, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
I'm soo excited it looks so goooooood!!!!!!
1 0
On Light on Me • Mar 13, 2021
Title Light on Me
does anyone know what this drama going to be about?
0 1