Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada 🍁
  • Contribution Points: 37 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2024
Replying to Xuan Xuan • Apr 28, 2025
Sadly those links doesn't anymore right now
OMG, thank U so much!
2 0
Replying to Jwells • Apr 24, 2025
Link w/subtitles: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9b8idk https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaxa0pqhttps://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaxk6fu*Feel…
Sadly those links doesn't anymore right now
0 2
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Mar 3, 2025
Sakata killed everyone except for the mayor who survived like the cockroach he is but Sakata succumbed to his…
Oh damn... thanks for the info.
0 0
Replying to Marcin • Feb 14, 2025
as many people as many opinions, try it yourself, I personally never rely on ratings or anyone's opinion
lol, I'm the opposite. I always watch K-dramas base on other people's review and opinions.
5 0
On Don't Leave Me • Feb 11, 2025
This is the most intense, emotional mini-drama I have ever watched in my entire life
0 0