News
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Ep 19 rn. And OMG I never expected Fu Ling would be Bai Shou's sister.
4 0
Replying to ldh_sky • Jan 7, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
Did he kiss hong hwa Yeon in the trailer?
Wait! Really?!?! That's her?!
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 4, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Finally! I've been waiting for this moment 😭😭😭
2 0
On Ji Soo • Jan 3, 2025
Person Ji Soo
Happy Birthday 🎂🎉❤️❤️❤️
1 0
On The Way Home • Jan 2, 2025
Title The Way Home
Sooo... Is there any romance in this one???
2 1
On The Reign of Feng Yi • Dec 30, 2024
Title The Reign of Feng Yi
10/10
1 0
On Quan Jia Re Zhong Dang Bei Tai Wo Zhuan Shen Li Kai • Dec 27, 2024
Title Quan Jia Re Zhong Dang Bei Tai Wo Zhuan Shen Li Kai
It's actually really good guys.
5 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2 Spoiler
is this season good , whats your opinion about it
Also there will be a S3 from the look the ending.
2 0
Replying to BEAU • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
wth?I just watched one ep lol
haha, I stayed up all night just to finish this before my friend does. And it was worth it.
1 0
Replying to Luffy • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Did you watch it at 2x?
Hehe 🫠🤭I kinda skipped a little.
1 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2 Spoiler
is this season good , whats your opinion about it
I like the first 2 eps, but than something unexpected happened. And I don't quite like the ending. Overall, it's pretty good I guess, BUT it's not as GOOD as the first one.
3 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Finished!
3 9
On The Legend of Taotie • Dec 26, 2024
Title The Legend of Taotie
Come on guys, only 7.4???
2 1
Lily Alice • Dec 26, 2024
Article Ji Soo is determined to fight through zombies to reunite with Park Jeong Min in 'Newtopia'
Oh My GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JISOOOOOOOOOO
2 0
On Dylan Wang • Dec 21, 2024
Person Dylan Wang
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎉🎉
3 0
On Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love • Dec 19, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
Bruh... Only 8 eps 😭 I need more than just that
11 0
On Blossom • Dec 13, 2024
Title Blossom
So far so good. Love the chemistry btw FL & ML ❤️❤️❤️
7 0
On The Reign of Feng Yi • Dec 2, 2024
Title The Reign of Feng Yi
Lol, FL and ML are so cute and funny.
1 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 27, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Man... I will never forget this drama. 🥲
14 0
Replying to Cho Na • Nov 27, 2024
Title Dream in the Mirror
It's hard for me to choose which girl to stay in the end... Su Nan Yan or Zhao Qing Qing...
For me it's Su Nan Yan.
3 0

