K-Drama
Replying to Capivara • Jun 28, 2022
Title The Legendary Life of Queen Lau
I really want to see the ML afraid to lose her and having to work hard to win her over again because he is giving…
I second the motion!
6 0
Replying to Capivara • Jun 28, 2022
Title The Legendary Life of Queen Lau
Yes, me too! 🤣
omg can't help but to smile while imagining it. Hopefully we'll see it soon
2 0
Replying to Wang Ji El • Jun 28, 2022
Title The Legendary Life of Queen Lau
I suggest you to watch this drama. You will not regret it. After the marriage i.e the the end of 1st episode will…
i guess it depends on your preferences. The female lead may be silly but i assure you that in the next episodes you'll see how strong and stick she is on her principles.
0 1
On The Legendary Life of Queen Lau • Jun 28, 2022
Title The Legendary Life of Queen Lau
Am I the only one who's eagerly waiting for Yu zhang ya's appearance on the palace?🤣 Can't wait to see the emperor's reaction lol
8 4
Replying to lovehj • Jun 28, 2022
Title The Legendary Life of Queen Lau
Yes, i am the same. I finished ep 10 and search for trailers
Same here I think I already finished all trailers that are available on yt. This drama makes my day
0 0

