Editorials
On Once We Were Us • 23 days ago
Title Once We Were Us Spoiler
I watched this and was left baffled because I remember loving the original so much but it has been years since I first watched it. So I watched the Chinese original again and yep, I loved it. I feel like the Korean adaptation lacks the soul the original story had. The chemistry between the leads was non existent. Where was the intimacy? The playfulness? The messiness? The misery towards the end?Their reunion felt so anticlimactic. Where was the yearning? The anguish? The regret? It just felt so...bland. In the Chinese version you could FEEL the longing in their present scenes when they are reminiscing, it was obviously emotional cheating but I just felt so sorry for them. It was painful to witness. Also, I hate how the Korean version whitewashed the female leads character. It's like they were too scared to make her as messy as the original character. The original character dated around because she wanted to find a man with a stable job and to settle down, what's so wrong with that? Overall, I might've tolerated this movie a bit better had I not seen the brilliant original. But seriously, do Korean movies not do chemistry tests? I feel like 80% of the issue was a lack of chemistry between the actors.
1 1
Replying to Judeman263 • Jul 24, 2026
Title Colony Spoiler
This story doesn't make sense. If they believe the getting the vaccine out will save everyone, then Ji Chang Wook's…
Grief and rage can easily blind people. He wasn't thinking logically at that point. Also the cop WAS being a selfish pig. He used the sister to get to the vaccine but was gonna abandon a disabled woman to her certain death. If he hadn't opened his big mouth, the brother would've eventually left them to get his sister himself. Whether they would've survived on the way back is questionable though. Nothing about this particular plot line was illogical. Humans being chaotic and selfish in tense situations is the realest part of the movie.
5 1
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 24, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill Spoiler
They need to do a prequel on the sisters story. I found her storyline the most interesting. How did she come to quit her job and isolate herself? How did she meet her Shaman lover? What exactly are her powers? I saw she managed to heal herself. Does her brother have Shaman abilities as well? What is the solution her partner was talking about? I need a more in depth story on the Shamanism in this dramas world. It was the most fascinating part of the whole drama. Also I wish they had made Na Ri a little more likeable. She was just so nasty that i was wondering what they all saw in her? Villains are better when they are layered like Shamans daughter that started that mess.
7 0
Replying to shraddhasingh • Apr 22, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
I noticed Yumi’s plump lips early on the show. I wanted to know the name of the product she was using and when…
Lol that frustrated me too! Also, grown ppl should not be sharing lip products like that 😬
1 0
Replying to Jinnie777 • Apr 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Okay, I'm confused what was that reaction of Queen mother when she saw Yi an shirtless, it was weird😐
I mean she burst into the bedroom of her brother in law who was in a state of undress lol Of course she would feel flustered. I wouldn't even burst into my own brothers bedroom let alone my IN LAWS . Doors are closed for a reason lol
6 0
On Surely Tomorrow • Dec 11, 2025
Title Surely Tomorrow
Not the in*el language infiltrating here too! 💀
8 0
Replying to elenasam • Dec 11, 2025
Title The Price of Confession Spoiler
after finishing this incredible drama i still have one question! i know everyone grieves differently but why did…
Humans are interesting. We all grieve in different and sometimes illogical ways. I once judged this girl for the way she grieved. It wasn't until I experienced grief myself and found out that I was being judged too that I reflected on my judgemental thoughts. Grief is strange and scary.
3 0
On Take Charge of My Heart • Nov 12, 2025
Title Take Charge of My Heart
Somebody share the link to the novel please! 😩 Im so curious
1 1
On On Your Wedding Day • Nov 1, 2025
Title On Your Wedding Day
Call me delusional but life is LONG (sometimes 😂 ) They will find their way back to each other. I fully believe it. Maybe in their 50s or something.
8 0
Replying to SoHooked • Aug 3, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Why should it be... genuinely curious....they are actors...if he can convince u as the ML ..why does what his…
So for you realism doesn't matter in film? You wont bat an eye when a 40 year old is playing a 16 year old? Because its just acting? We are completely different I guess. I can handle someone close to teenage age playing a teen but not someone in their 30s who looks to be in their 30s. And yes he does look like he's in his 30s. Its jarring and ruins the immersion.
1 1
On Love Untangled • Aug 1, 2025
Title Love Untangled
OMG the main actor is 31 playing a teen opposite a 22yr old! 💀 They need to be so serious !
6 4
Replying to 8392225 • Oct 5, 2023
Title Love Is Phantom
Kelekat seems to be having a lot of fun here on their own... Making lots of long comments & then answering them…
Lol!
0 0
Farhana Akhter • Sep 15, 2023
List Worst Ending Ever
Now why on earth is Weak Hero Class 1 here???? That show is perfection !
0 0
Replying to Saintsdown • Jul 25, 2023
Title Addicted Spoiler
Im currently watching stay with me, but i havent watched addicted. Im really enjoying stay with me, but people…
Addicted Gu Hai is INSANELY toxic. Like I had to stop reading after a certain scene smh. I don't think any TV show is gonna include such madness though. But still...consent and boundaries are words that Gu Hai just doesn’t understand . I don't think the Stay With Me main leads will ever move that mad so I'm hopeful it will remain a cute show.
0 0