K-Drama
On Born to Be Alive • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
Anyways yun fei is coming back and they get together let's goo
2 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
π I thought it was just me.
We were right afterall
0 1
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive Spoiler
I just saw a spoiler on weibo abt the older brother
He was sent to the military by their mother when she found out he has feelings for bai ju. Brah why did they have to include the incest plot. I was praying they wouldn't go in that direction when i noticed the subtle jealous look when he was reading her letter and she mentioned yun fei.
0 5
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
OMG I WAS RIGHT I JUST KNEW IT. MY INSTINCT IS NEVER WRONG.
I just saw a spoiler on weibo abt the older brother
0 6
On Born to Be Alive • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
OMG I WAS RIGHT I JUST KNEW IT. MY INSTINCT IS NEVER WRONG.
0 7
Replying to hey cho • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
Amazing Performance by Yang ZiReview: I am so impressed by the quality of this production. The cinematography…
Lol why did 2 different accounts post the same thing
2 5
Replying to Hou Mie • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
π I thought it was just me.
Watching cdramas for soo long, my senses are tingling π I hope I'm wrong
0 5
Replying to love triangles anti • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
"After I leave, don't miss me too much. π""I can't wait for you to leave. Get lost. Don't come…
Bai ju after saying that: π₯Ίπ’π
1 1
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
Because they had guns and they wouldn't be able to fight back ig since they were outnumbered.
Yh both sides have guns but they are outnumbered with an injured member plus the quality in guns is huge. Also bai ju is the only police officer there.
0 0
On Born to Be Alive • Feb 5, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
Yunfei better come back soon. Seems her older brother is finally back tomorrow but why does he give me sus vibes lmao.
4 7
Replying to Macknight • Feb 4, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
on E11: why would the patrol leader take a 2+ days detour with a wounded member in need of a hospital just because…
Because they had guns and they wouldn't be able to fight back ig since they were outnumbered.
4 2
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 4, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
That kiss scene got me shook. I was not expecting that.
Its tomorrows eps let's goo
1 1
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 4, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
That kiss scene got me shook. I was not expecting that.
I saw a clip where he asks her why she kissed him πππ
1 3
Replying to love triangles anti • Feb 4, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
Episode 13 is a masterpiece. I have NO words. I loved this episode SO SO SO MUCH!! The last episodes in general…
That kiss scene got me shook. I was not expecting that.
4 5
On Yang Zi • Feb 4, 2026
Person Yang Zi
Oh my god. Why are there whole essays under here.
2 0
Replying to sunshine_sweetie • Feb 4, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
kisskh site....
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQqbdnAgoRmbwKdEeiEaP4DgqIw2Qe_iv
0 0
Replying to nandayot • Feb 3, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
guys, itβs 2 eps release everyday?
Yes for vips
3 0
On Born to Be Alive • Feb 3, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
tomorrows eps are gonna stress me out i js know it
2 1
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 3, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive Spoiler
I heard he will be missing and assumed to be dead but he comes back alive.
Oh u might be right. It was already rumoured his character dies before filming so must be true.
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 3, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
Bai Ju and Shao Yunfei are the official cp but his character has just appeared in todays eps.
I saw the trailer scene in tomorrows eps preview. I don't think he dies then coz they aren't even together yet and they have kids. False alarm.
1 1
1
1