K-Drama
Replying to Lushhh • May 9, 2026
Title The Heir
It's not an idol drama yes it's more family focused.
Yes same I acc prefer watching idol dramas and I'm glad she doesn’t mind playing idol dramas either.
1 1
Replying to Changgu lover • May 8, 2026
Title The Golden Hairpin
Like why did they reshoot if they not gonna release 🥲
I rlly don't get what they are planning
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • May 8, 2026
Title The Heir
I think they might choose to wait till summer since most ppl would be on holiday. Plus no exams for kids.
It's coming may 17th
0 1
Replying to Lushhh • May 8, 2026
Title The Heir
We got a new poster?
Yeah i agree
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • May 8, 2026
Title The Heir
We got a new poster?
It's probably fan made. We didn’t get any offical poster yet.
0 2
Replying to Hou Mie • May 8, 2026
Title The Heir
new poster is lovely hope someone changes this one to that one.
We got a new poster?
0 4
Replying to Hanji • May 8, 2026
Title The Heir
This isn't a heavy idol drama right since it's business-themed.
It's not an idol drama yes it's more family focused.
2 3
On The Heir • May 8, 2026
Title The Heir
Mothers coming home
2 0
Replying to wonhosass • May 4, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Square..four males figthing over her
Wait who is the 4th one
1 0
Replying to aevun • May 4, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
the ML's fifth brither was a baby when he was killed then how did he get a son (Xuanqing) ??
Adopted
9 0
Replying to Praise • May 4, 2026
Person Yang Zi
Girl the Heir is releasing in May. You don’t have to miss her for long!
Yes but every day feels like a year 😭
1 0
On A Splendid Match • May 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Ren min is so pretty she looks like a doll, I can't concentrate coz I keep staring at her face.
5 1
Replying to spottt • May 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
ren min is a nepo baby????????
No she isn’t
9 0
Replying to juicychicken • May 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
ren mi is the only nepo baby i like if you watched shooting stars you'd understand
She aint a nepo baby, she refuted this rumour herself, stop spreading false info
7 2
Replying to Dia • May 3, 2026
Person Yang Zi
I heard Yangzi is going to work in an upcoming drama project "Breaking Spring Light".Is this true or just…
No since she refuted it in her livestream saying she hasn't chosen her next drama yet. Shes had multiple other rumoured projects after that too tho which might be more likely.
2 2
Replying to Lushhh • May 3, 2026
Person Yang Zi
Pls try
I've also tried many diff pics bt they said theres no need to change.
0 1
Replying to Hou Mie • May 2, 2026
Person Yang Zi
I desperately wished we could get a picture update
Pls try
0 3
On Yang Zi • May 2, 2026
Person Yang Zi
I miss her
4 6
Replying to Lushhh • May 2, 2026
Title Su Ji
Finallyy some newss Q3. Lets hope its true. Its gonna be so outdated when it airs but idc I will be seatedd. I…
Fl crossdressing as a man and saving an injured man and having an ambigious relationship with the sl. Another tushan jing and xiangliu dynamic except he's worse and doesn't die lol. No matter how I see it he doesn't even deserve the fl.
2 0
On Su Ji • May 2, 2026
Title Su Ji
Finallyy some newss Q3. Lets hope its true. Its gonna be so outdated when it airs but idc I will be seatedd. I waited 4 years for this. They changed the novel so now the second lead is the ml. I hope they toned down his character tho. He was a second lead for a reason.
11 4
1
1