News
On Queen and I • Mar 16, 2020
Title Queen and I Spoiler
Well , i rated 9,5 for this drama. Totaly worth it to watch. Best chemistry ever, great acting between the main lead. It started pretty slow , but after 5 episode, bamm... you'll be suprise lol. The ending, of course happy ending. So i hope, you all enjoy this drama just like i did. Oo 1 more thing, the ost was perfect for this drama. Ten thumbs up lol
0 0
Replying to Hime • Feb 16, 2020
Title Princess at Large Season 2
If you change one of the main leads in a sequel, that’s it for me. It does not matter how good I think the story…
Yeah its suck, but storyline better than season 1, you should try to watch this, think as , like you watch a new drama lol
0 1
Replying to Vikas • Feb 13, 2020
Title Guardians of the Ancient Oath
Can u tell where can i watch it with English subtitles
IQIYI apps as VIP member
0 0