News Replying to Claudia Johnson • Jun 2, 2022
Title Eve
Correct me if I'm wrong but was it not Hang so Ram's dad who caused Lee Ra El's family down fall, but so far I…
I'm confused about this too
1 2
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 6, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
This drama has everything funny, visuals, great osta, romance that makes you giddy and the most funny drama I have ever seen trust me on this
1 0
Replying to taehyungsfatnose • Jan 9, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
here are my theories about season 2:- the rumour about soo ryun having a twin-sister don't seem that surreal.…
How do you know rona will get a new love interest
0 1
On True Beauty • Jan 7, 2021
Title True Beauty
Why are people not flooding the comments after today's episode HELLOooo
2 3
Replying to Candice89 • Jan 7, 2021
Title True Beauty Spoiler
Do JG and SH finally confess to each other/ start officially dating?
Yes and they KISS
0 0
Replying to Navia • Jan 7, 2021
Title True Beauty Spoiler
Haha I guess you’re team suho! The wait is over right, congrats! xD
I would've also been over the moon is she had kissed Seojun but ya I'm team Suho lol
0 1
On True Beauty • Jan 7, 2021
Title True Beauty
After today's episode I just want to say OMFG I'm over the moooooon
4 6
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Jan 4, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
Will hoon leave rona now that yoonhee is maybe the murderer of his mother
1 1
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Jan 4, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
WHAT ABOUT my hoon and rona
1 0
On Live On • Dec 31, 2020
Title Live On
This is the first drama which actually made me shed tears many dramas have made me sad but I was legit crying watching this drama specially ep 7
4 0
On Love Revolution • Dec 18, 2020
Title Love Revolution
Can someone please tell me how when why kyungwoo proposes to Ja rim
1 2
On True Beauty • Dec 18, 2020
Title True Beauty
Also why are people hating on Eunwoo his acting has improved so much since Gangnam
6 2
On True Beauty • Dec 18, 2020
Title True Beauty Spoiler
So in ep 3 when suno puts bandages on her knees inyeop is there and it looks like he can see the real face of FL???
3 1
On True Beauty • Dec 18, 2020
Title True Beauty
This drama is making me cry, giggly, happy just every emotions also Eunwoo acting has improved so soo much
6 0
On Cheat On Me, if You Can • Dec 12, 2020
Title Cheat On Me, if You Can
I feel like Yeo joo knows everything her husband is up too
21 2
Replying to S_A • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
I'm glad that they changed a few things tbh
Yeah otherwise it would have been boring for me
0 0
On Please Don't Date Him • Dec 11, 2020
Title Please Don't Date Him
The subbing is taking so much times kinda kills the excitement
3 0
On True Beauty • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
This is the first drama of which I have read the webtoon too and watching a drama after that has taken away my thrill of watching it now??
2 2
Replying to Maansig • Jul 16, 2020
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant
I won't say horrible but yeah a very weak storyline
Agreed all of sudden they were in love? I still can't understand what they wanted to relay by this story
0 0
Replying to XingBack • Jul 16, 2020
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant
horrible waste of time ;/
I won't say horrible but yeah a very weak storyline
0 2
