News
On Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant • Jul 16, 2020
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant
The whole time I was watching this drama I was like ??? But I enjoyed it maybe because of the cuteness of the couple and how well everyone acted but the storyline was very weak
0 0
On Intense Love • May 20, 2020
Title Intense Love
I'm loving this drama the story is not that great but tbe cute romance and cute scenes make up for it for me
1 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 20, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
I feel no chemistry between the leads even in the scene when he leaves and she cries I still felt nothing the romance is not working for me and other than that the whole drama is confusing
16 0
On Best Mistake Season 2 • May 20, 2020
Title Best Mistake Season 2 Spoiler
I can't believe the whole show was based on Ara and her deeds and the preview for last episode looks disappointing too
3 0

