Details

  • Last Online: 58 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to daydreamer • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
He does get bits and flashes throughout, but regains his complete memory at the end of ep.12
THANK YOU! okay so just 4 more for me. I will be watching once it get done with work tonight/this morning.
1 1
On Glory • Jan 8, 2026
Title Glory
I just started this one today. Can someone, in a spoiler tag, tell me when Lu Jiang Lai gets his memories back?
0 3
On Glory • Jan 8, 2026
Title Glory
This show got me googling snakes at 5am...they say Green Bamboo Viper...I see common Chinese Green Snake aka they used a boop noodle in place of a danger noodle...for obvious reasons.
1 0
Replying to Carlanox • Jan 7, 2026
do ml and fl use voice actor?
pretty sure he's doing his own voice for this one. at least it sounds like his natural speaking voice. & that is definitely her voice.
1 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Now THAT is a final episode for a show about romance....other productions please take notes...looking directly at you no kiss in final episode Speed & Love...directly at YOU!(still liked that show, but a romance show needs a whole episode of epilogue)
Seriously, so glad they mainly focused on just the leads in the final episode. We got a brief insight into some personal growth for Zhuang Xu but didnt have him interacting with them, thank god.
The last few episodes could all be subtitled Karma because everyone got their both good & bad karma handed out in fist fulls.
12 2
Replying to Shine on Me • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Replying to deleted comment
he must be, all the bts footage he's smiley and dancing around all extroverted & bubbly trying to get the others to play with him. Seems the complete opposite of his character in the show, which is a great thing imo.
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Doesn’t look like we get much of this: https://weibo.com/7960088033/5252165090148793
got more than I would have thought tbh.
1 5
On Shine on Me • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
saving the last episode for later. I have to sleep. though dont know if I can im smiling so much
0 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
I literally said out loud to my tv "Hi Barbie! Hi Ken!" 26 minutes into episode 34....The black Canadian tuxedo look was unexpected, but appreciated
2 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Not me googling the meaning behind red beans...btw it means Love Pea in China...you're welcome, because I forgot that and was like..."why is he about to jump her bones?"
16 2
On Dark Night and Dawn • Jan 6, 2026
I dont know why, but when searching for this in the app it doesn't come up. I had to Google the name & then in app go into another show of one of the actors to find this page.
2 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 5, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
So exactly how many times has Neo "died" on his wedding day? Maybe it's because I just watched Back from the Brink for the first time recently, but I was not expecting another "lover kills husband to be on wedding day" trap.
4 2
On Idol I • Jan 5, 2026
Title Idol I
im only 30minutes into the first episode and im so freaking frustrated 😠 like I want to reach into the screen and beat his manager and those stalkers.
11 0
Replying to DramaQuest • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Did they finally kisses like adults or was it again lips brush lips touch corny kiss?
adult kisses. but still PG adult kisses. I dont think we'll be getting a 'You Are My Glory' level kisses/bed scenes in this one.
4 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Read him to FILTH! LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO! So glad there were witnesses to that dressing down. You are that bitch XiGuang, get it!
15 0
On Moon River • Jan 5, 2026
Title Moon River
Honestly shocked my final score came out to 8.5/10 after calculating my normal metrics. For those wondering it's higher than I thought it would end up being. But the good aspects outweighed the other not so great parts. Above average but not outstanding....sound about right to me. That OST really carried that final score.
3 0
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Jan 5, 2026
Hi, Madeline~ Glad to have you here with us!1. You can start this one first, cuz already 32/40 episodes have aired,…
Thank you so much! I think I'll start with this one as it seems to be farther along in release than the other so I could easily finish this one first if I vibe with everything. This particular genre is a hit or miss for me so fingers crossed it's a hit.
1 1
Replying to Crysi06 • Jan 5, 2026
Watch it, watch his other, see what you like best and you may like both. Like me! ♥️♥️ So try both out,…
Thank you so much!
0 1
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 5, 2026
Can I get some opinions from everyone real quick?
I haven't started this one just yet because he also has another drama airing at the same time and work has been crazy so I haven't gotten to either yet.

1. Which one should I start first and why? (TUS vs Glory)
2. Are you having any issues with this one that might give me pause?
3. What is something you're really loving about this production?
4. Would you say this is a light watch, or a bit heavy? aka is it going to make me cry a lot?

Even if you just help with one of these questions I'd really appreciate the help. 🥰💝
3 6
On Shine on Me • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I love when Xi Guang just destroys pompous jerks with her ability to know when to play the nepotism card and when to hold it close.
She's like, "Oh, I can't boast about that yet, as I'm still learning the ropes and wouldn't feel right taking credit for someone else's hard work." blink blink...hard stare at man taking credit for everyone else's work with no effort put in.
16 2