Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 10, 2024
Replying to Dean • Aug 29, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy Spoiler
theewave cameo really got me. i continued watching but i could only see theewave on the screen for a few minutes…
Yes, me too! It's crazy! They invited many other pairings as if this were the reality! What a genius! And to present the future series for next year! The Apparition of TeexPor, NorthxOtto, ThomasxKong, TheexWave and others... I just lose my mind when I saw this !
4 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • May 9, 2026
This show every episode be like: Start - funny, End - Crying lol
Real, I've never cried so much in this show. The story's theme is so profound and the actors' games are just- amazing! Perth & Santa My Loves !
1 1
Replying to ivorywhite • Mar 29, 2026
Duang taking off qins socks and qins foot on his waist WAS HOT ASFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Omgg yes, when I saw... and their eyes they were literally eating eo!!! A really beautiful scene !
5 0