News
On Love Is an Accident • Oct 6, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident
The comments have spoken, amma walk on by fir this one. T'was on my to watch cos it had an above 8 score in the early episodes 😅
5 0
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 30, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side
Nice Drama but seems to not know what genre it wants to be in...romance, friendship, young adult, family ??? Didn't really feel the romance of Main Leads to be honest. T'was aight though. Loved all the characters especially ML's parents
0 0
On My Journey to You • Sep 24, 2023
Title My Journey to You
My word! What a smorgasbord of gorgeous males! Still watching, will comment on drama, performance when I'm done but just had to comment on the good looking males now
11 1
Replying to Marrzz • Sep 22, 2023
Title Forever Love
I must add first time I'm seeing such a voluptuous FL! Her figure is fabulous and she owned it (despite some dubious…
Ikr! Thank goodness for short cdramas. 😄
1 0
Replying to Marrzz • Sep 21, 2023
Title Alliance
Idk why but I'm not!😋
😆😆😆😆😆
0 0
On Fake It Till You Make It • Sep 21, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Thoroughly enjoyed this! The storytelling is so smooth there is no need for ridiculous plotlines to keep the watcher engaged. We should watch and praise these sorts of dramas more so maybe they can hear us and make more of them.
4 0
Replying to Piquina • Sep 21, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Beijing traffic (or simply Beijing) almost seems a character on itself in this drama. I admit I loved those scenes.
You have to be young and upcoming to really love that - I've liked in my share of metropolises with such traffic and i am soooo glad I've done that, got the t-shirt and got outta there. Now I live in a not so busy city by the seaside and I definitely don't miss such traffic jams
1 1
Replying to Waiting for ZZ • Sep 20, 2023
Title Alliance
Idk why I'm kinda interested in watching this
Idk why but I'm not!😋
0 2
On Fake It Till You Make It • Sep 20, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Must add, this drama is an advert of the incredible traffic...seems to be like that regardless of time
2 3
Replying to elie808 • Sep 20, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
re-skimmed ep 11...are you talking about the gift from the team leader to Lin XinZi (FL's "younger sis" actually…
Nicee explanation 👌
0 0
Replying to Marrzz • Sep 20, 2023
Title Forever Love
Not bad! Chemistry was indeed 🔥🔥🔥. I think this qualifies as most realistic kisses in a C-drama for me…
I must add first time I'm seeing such a voluptuous FL! Her figure is fabulous and she owned it (despite some dubious wardrobe choices). She mostly made the outfits look good! A refreshing difference from all the borderline anorexics
1 2
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Sep 20, 2023
Title Forever Love
I mean we have two gorgeous girls in the show with curves and their outfits could have been much better. 2 FL…
Very dirty! I mesn that bow on her hair..like seriously???
1 0
Replying to Crown_Royal • Sep 20, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
When I 1st started watching the eng subs were abysmal. How are the subs now? better?
I believe it does....I watched the episodes 1-10 for free on Viki came back to kisssh and subs from eps 11 are fine. Maybe try that
1 0
Replying to teegee • Sep 18, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Hi. May I ask where you watched it? The subs from dramacool is so bad that I couldn't bear to watch it anymore.
Viki translation's 👍
0 1
Replying to teegee • Sep 18, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Hi. May I ask where you watched it? The subs from dramacool is so bad that I couldn't bear to watch it anymore.
Yeah, just started and it is terrible. Sad, cos I was really looking forward to watching after all the positive comments
0 2
Replying to Sabrina Belisle • Sep 18, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Love-Is-an-Accident?id=7651
🙏
1 0
On Love Is an Accident • Sep 18, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident
Where can one watch this with Eng subs?
1 3
On Forever Love • Sep 18, 2023
Title Forever Love
Not bad! Chemistry was indeed 🔥🔥🔥. I think this qualifies as most realistic kisses in a C-drama for me now. Made it worth overlooking some seriously ridiculous plotlines in here and for goodness sake, who organised the Best friend's wardrobe?? Definitely not bad for killing time between longer dramas
4 6
Replying to plumkin234 • Sep 18, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
if any of you meet a guy who's actually like Xuziquan, RUN
😆
0 0
Replying to princess_celesta • Sep 18, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Finally got to finish the last four episodes. It was a slow start but it was a phenomenal ending! Glad I stuck…
mee tooo!!!
7 0