News
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 18, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
Beautiful acting but the last bit ofvthe drama really dragged for me. Like the ML took several episodes to finally die and most other side characters died in the meantime. Colour me shallow but I hate stories where everyone fights so hard and end up dying anyway.... Can't fault the acting but really not my cup of tea.
2 2
Replying to Venus_02 • Oct 13, 2025
Title Starlit Bloom
I'm tweaking about China's (and Korea too tbh) obsession with CEOs and "heirs" why can't the ML be freaking…
I haven’t read mill and boons romance in decades but if I remember correctly it was exactly the same wasn’t it
0 0
On Our Generation • Sep 3, 2025
Title Our Generation
I won’t lie, I love these two together and I still struggled to finish it. Too long winded if you ask me
5 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Sep 3, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Loved it overall, acting from all was top notch, the special effect were…🫣🫣 in a lot of places, the fight scenes at the end bit went on FOREVER. But the story really kept me engaged.
1 0
Replying to Soocrafty • Jul 10, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I find it interesting how we have two camps here. Those who are frustrated and bored because it’s not the expected…
I think there is a 3rd camp, Those who are frustrated because it's not the expected romance but totally engaged and delighted that it's not the expected romance. :O)
1 0
Replying to moodygirl • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
That GuiHong is so full of blind hate that it makes him totally gullible, but the worst of it is seeing the delight…
😆😆
1 0
Replying to Deci16 • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
Episode 25 and 26 riddled with weak writing on the screenwriter’s part. It is extremely frustrating how Song…
Ikr! All the big scenes happened but with a twist, why not believe
0 0
Replying to shiawasenohikari • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
The excel spreadsheet... And intellectual property rights...? That scene had me cackling! 🤣
I know right! Intellectual property 🤣🤣
1 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I came for the romance, stayed for the comedic satire but really would like to see some romance now...sigh 😒
12 0
Replying to Sanoya • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Prince Nan Rui who acts as if he's slower than sloth was able to see through Lu Yi lies but for some reason the…
Actually I was suspecting the slow prince but I like your version
4 1
On Youthful Glory • May 28, 2025
Title Youthful Glory
Am I the only one getting distracted by the ill fitting costumes of all the men??? It’s almost like every one’s outfit is one or two sizes too big
7 3
Replying to bububo • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Love
Watching this series is like being a prisoner getting torture.
😅😅 was not quite that bad. I did have to fast forward through some episodes though
1 0
Replying to Amarina • Mar 22, 2025
Title Consort Strategy Manual
While no one knows the actual ending yet you are right that the synopsis hints at a tragic end. It's possible…
Kay, cos I love trashy body swop scripts and really want to watch😜
2 0
On Consort Strategy Manual • Mar 22, 2025
Title Consort Strategy Manual
I don’t watch tragic dramas and the synopsis here is hinting at one. Anyone know if it’s actually a sad ending yet? And is the acting so bad? 5.8 is pretty low
0 2
Replying to wenkexing • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
what eps are the amnesia arc?
We're on epi22 and it's still ongoing
0 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Feb 1, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Loved Everything but the soundtrack
1 0
Replying to OliviaW • Feb 1, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
For anyone wondering, name of season 2 is 'in the name of blossom'.
Any idea when it starts?
0 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 27, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Seriously!!! Could the So called 'Eternals'be more useless!!! All that contemplating of next moves only to not have a chance with the bad guy 🤦♂️
5 1
Replying to Lovely • Dec 11, 2024
Title Brocade Odyssey
I'm at ep 17 and I'm kind of struggling. I'm interested, but I'm also bored.
Hang in there...I as there a few days ago...it starts to pick up again soon!
0 0
On Smile Code • Nov 25, 2024
Title Smile Code
I found this so so interesting in the first half and then....a little long winded...then I struggled to finish last 10 episodes. Not sure if it's cause I too long a break. Nice ending, happy everyone seems to love it but I struggled to give this one an 8....I couldn't give it less cos I loved the 1st half.
5 0