Details

  • Last Online: 27 days ago
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 16, 2021
Replying to lucy • Nov 2, 2022
I feel that So Mang would do everything for him but Ha Min not at all.. she always cared for him and made him…
Ha min was suffering but he did things for her too. Did you watch the whole episodes or did you conclude from watching just a few?
0 0
Replying to baddie • Nov 2, 2022
Is there a Happy ending??
Do you know what the story is about? Did you read the plot, see prev comments or watch earlier episodes? if so then yes it's a fulfilling ending
0 0
Replying to No One • Nov 2, 2022
is it a happy ending for the main couple?
what main couple?
0 0
On Seasons of Blossom • Nov 2, 2022
I cried to much from Binge watching ep 1-12, the last few episodes gave me some sort of peace knowing they're all okay now
8 0
Replying to nosnoop • Oct 23, 2022
Big news or Fake news?Link or it doesn't happen.What cultural appropriation? What the hell are you talking about?
we know damn well that's the reason they're mad. Become Cdramas could never be Kdramas. LOL
0 1
Replying to Hopeshineme • Oct 23, 2022
Title Blind
They say Sike every week lol 😂😂😂
they might say sike next week too
0 0
Replying to Lalalila • Oct 23, 2022
Title Blind Spoiler
y'all think nr 12 was the real insung (the missing son) but he died and yoonjae took his identity? so when they…
True, did you see the way he was looking her at with the side eye like "bish, I know you abandoned your son, why are you pretending to care?"
1 1
On Blind • Oct 23, 2022
Title Blind
I knew it was him from that costume. Watching Mouse prepared me for dramas like this
12 1
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Oct 23, 2022
There's many storyline in here that warms and breaks my heart. I feel so much for the crown prince, his presence is majestic and beautiful and his story absolutely breaks my heart 😭😭😭
14 0
Replying to btsophile • Oct 23, 2022
ok wow! a min ago it was 7.6 and now it's 8.1 and i hope the scores will raise in future. DESERVED!
The drama is so good. It obviously had some haters at it premiere but no hidden gold goes by hidden forever. The rating will keep going higher
7 0
Replying to lexi • Oct 23, 2022
when he said he wanted to live even more now that he recovered i just knew.... someone def poisoned him i don't…
They are doing the same thing they did to the previous crown prince to him. OFC the illness is bad but they took advantage of it to covert the crown. 😢 😭
3 0
On Seasons of Blossom • Oct 19, 2022
I stayed up all night binge watching ep 1 - 12. I can't stop crying, should have waited for all eps but I don't regret watch it right now. Such characters with beautiful souls. With how heavy the backstory is I'm glad we get some light with Bo Mi x Jin young. without them this would have been too heavy for me to handle. Haven't cried this much for a while
3 2
Replying to Mash-mallow • Oct 18, 2022
Seem some people say he confirmed being 21yrs old. and Bank is older than him so the 1990 is wrong for sure!
Also not to say age has anything with being in college but he's currently in Uni and he literally looks my age, I belive he's 01!
0 1
Replying to kajirae • Oct 18, 2022
Anyone know his birthdate or age? I can't find it anywhere written in English.
Seem some people say he confirmed being 21yrs old. and Bank is older than him so the 1990 is wrong for sure!
2 2
On Ai Long Nhai • Oct 18, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
IDK about this one, I'm watching it for now but If something better comes up I remove it right away. There's bad and cringe acting, boring story and everything. Still cute tho
0 0
Replying to SimpleGirl • Oct 18, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
I am sorry but Ping can't act ; at least here
FR! and he looks like a literal child forcing to play an adult role. lemme go check his age real quick
2 1
Replying to KJB • Oct 18, 2022
Title Big Dragon
I am struggling with this one. Yes, the leads have chemistry but haven't really found anything about them to like…
For me I feel like the leads chemistry is insane. I have no idea who they both are before randomly seeing this on IQ. what's lacking is in the background... like the background characters and story but I think we'll get to see more as time goes.
1 1
On Big Dragon • Oct 18, 2022
Title Big Dragon
This is so Good. I don't watch many BLs currently but this is just too good.. ep 1 and 2 are lovely like chefs kiss 💋 reminds me of how excited I was watching BB, KP and Not me earlier this year.

I have been sold since Ep 1 FR!
5 1