News Replying to lovely • Feb 13, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
i promise you that is not at all important to the story. i think we as a society gotta stop asking these kinds…
I started reading it and so far it's not that explicit like I couldn't even figure their roles.
0 2
Replying to Mayumifu • Feb 12, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
too bad?????????
The novel is bl isn't it??? maybe they'll keep the gay theme in the series too.
4 1
Replying to lovely • Feb 12, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
i promise you that is not at all important to the story. i think we as a society gotta stop asking these kinds…
Have you read the novel???
0 4
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Feb 12, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Ain't no way these two are doing BL ... Too bad.
too bad?????????
6 4
Replying to lovely • Feb 11, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
i promise you that is not at all important to the story. i think we as a society gotta stop asking these kinds…
I agree but as a gay man I don't really mind when it comes to fiction , I guess. Thnx though for your concern!
0 6
Replying to Autumn _leaves • Feb 8, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Finally P' Tor acting as a gay man again after Hormones
Midnight Museum happened tho
2 1
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Feb 8, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Random question but who's the top and who's bottom in the novel???
0 8
Replying to Dreams • Feb 3, 2024
Title The Spirealm
This is when I'm glad being chinese and not needing subtitles to understand π
So lucky ππππ
2 0
On Last Twilight • Nov 10, 2023
Title Last Twilight
IM SO EXCITED like it's finally here. It's been a long year but the wait is OVER
7 0
On Kim Tae Hoon • May 8, 2023
Person Kim Tae Hoon
Does anyone know his Instagram?
0 0
Replying to Bibs • Dec 3, 2022
Person Park Hyun Chul
i wouldve never guessed hes 31, he has baby face
Literally shocked right now! I'm watching ep 4 and thinking he must be like 20 πππ
6 4
Replying to BLFan91 • Jun 22, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
Same I would like to read the novel too!!!!
Could you please send it to me as well??
1 0
On Oh! My Sunshine Night • Jun 19, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
I feel like there's a d-word trope π₯²
1 1
On Ping Guntapat Kasemsan Na Ayudhya • Jun 18, 2022
Person Ping Guntapat Kasemsan Na Ayudhya
2005??!??? And he's that tall! I can't believe my eyes
4 0
Replying to 9805853 • Apr 19, 2022
Title Midnight Motel
I am over the moon right now off and gun are dating in real life they are finally taking the beach trip together…
we can never know for sure
2 1
Replying to Mayumifu • Mar 27, 2022
Title Moonlight Chicken
I would cheat on him with Earth, I'm sorry!
true lmaoo
2 0
Replying to Mayumifu • Mar 27, 2022
Title Moonlight Chicken
I would cheat on him with Earth, I'm sorry!
Earth is more my ideal type. Like he's got everything i like in another man π₯Ί
3 2
Replying to CynicalMunky • Mar 25, 2022
Title Moonlight Chicken
I have hopes for this series but who comes up with these titles? Moonlight chicken?? πAnyway, not looking forward…
I would cheat on him with Earth, I'm sorry!
7 5
