News
Replying to Cryssy Anne • Jun 29, 2019
Title Blowing in the Wind Spoiler
This one ends with a happy ending. PS. Please mark also your comment, as a spoiler since not many got the chance…
Thank you for your reply, now I can watch it without worries.
0 0
On Blowing in the Wind • Jun 28, 2019
Title Blowing in the Wind Spoiler
Can someone tell me does this have a happy ending?? I have been let down by the endings of chinese dramas too much.
0 4
On Long-Distance Relationship • Jun 28, 2019
Title Long-Distance Relationship
Can someone please me tell does this have a happy ending??
0 1
Replying to youtiaoshutiao • Mar 9, 2019
Title Somewhere Only We Know
Hey if anyone is interested, I began subbing the show. I'm pretty busy though so my upload rate will probably…
Thank you so much. You are the best.
0 0
Replying to sofi1993 • Mar 6, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan Spoiler
yes it was a happy ending
Thank you so much. I can finally start watching it.
1 0
On The Story of Ming Lan • Mar 5, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan
Can someone tell me if this is a happy ending? Because I really can't watch sad endings.
4 3