Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 5, 2025
Replying to Manga_Anime_Obsessed • 1 day ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Renji’s Every time he pops up - I can’t stop fangirling 😍 like OMG I love him. Also he’s stirring up…
After today's, episode I am just the same. More screen time for Renji, please.
7 1
Replying to Kentutkukus • 3 days ago
Title Summertime
what a trash drama, it started with bad acting and ended with bad ending and bad story line, what a mess, its…
The Prosecutor proposal was good, Thundercloud Rainstorm was better, and I loved Ball Boy Tactics, so I would say Studio Oak can make good dramas, even though this and Heart Stain were misses (for me).
1 0
Replying to fran • 10 days ago
Title Summertime
I was rewatching The Prosecutor’s Proposal and I gasped when I saw that Kim Do Min (the MC of this show) plays…
It’s like Park Si Woo from The Prosecutor's Proposal plays a younger version of the other main character in Thundercloud Rainstorm. And the reason might be more that
series are produced by the same company than that the world is so small. :)
8 1
On Connecting to You • Aug 14, 2026
After the first trailer, I was not interested. After the second one, I thought the series might be funny. After the first episode, I was sold.
10 0
Replying to Zia • Jul 25, 2026
Me debating whether to watch it or not. Is it worth it? I saw few clips where ML mother is awful to him. 😏😑
Absolutely worth watching.
3 0
Replying to Lina • Jul 24, 2026
”I respect all your fetishes.” - Ju Tae Seon, 2026 Absolutely loved this series but there was a lot more potential…
I also think that it would have needed more episodes or longer episodes to really deliver on the crime case aspect. After watching the eighth episode, I feared the end would feel rushed because there were only two episodes left, and it was. As you wrote, not all plot holes got filled, and I do not even mention how stupid the actions of some characters felt and how everything was revealed.
3 0
On Dead or Love • Jul 24, 2026
Title Dead or Love
I had watched quite a few of the episodes and thought that the series was great when I came here and saw the score of 6.8. Did I like a rubbish series, or what was going on? I am used to the fact that most Japanese series seem to get much lower scores here than Korean series, but this was very low. I think that the acting was good, and the plot was interesting and exciting. I absolutely did not like the main characters. If you want to see a psychopath and a mentally very unstable character, this is a series for you.
0 0