Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2020
On True Beauty • Feb 4, 2021
Title True Beauty Spoiler
Omg JK and Suho are super cute together!! It was clear from day one that JK would end up with Suho. We were all just too obsessed with Seojun. It's okay, because Seojun shouldn't be a 2nd choice. WE NEED Season2. They should focus on Seojun's story.
2 0
On My Forever Sunshine • Dec 15, 2020
Loveeeeee the ending! So much chemistry between Arthit and Paeng. Koa definitely nailed her character. I am excited to see her more in the future. Of course, Mark Prin always does everything super well. This has to be my favorite lakorn from Mark Prin. This lakorn was refreshing and I love that Arthit was respectful of Paeng even when he was being mean and revengeful. I will definitely re-watch it.
4 0
Replying to QueSeraSera • Dec 15, 2020
We're happy now but I'm so scared that if, god forbids something even happens to Arthit in the future, what if…
That would definitely happen. Cobra doesn’t actually like Paeng, she only brought paeng back because arthit was miserable.
2 0
Replying to ReedWeiWeiX • Dec 14, 2020
I don't know how you all passed through the first 5 episodes of this. On Episode 4 and... patience, praying for…
I skipped watched those episodes ?
1 1
On My Forever Sunshine • Dec 14, 2020
Yessss, preview looks good.
It’s okay if Paeng leave for awhile. She wanted her own farm and everything. I just want her to heal and be happy again. She will be much more worthy of Arthit.
1 0