Lol yeah.. I like her in this kind of outgoing character. It reminds me of her role in “Go Ahead” 🙂
Yes....But in GA she was outgoing bt also sometimes hide her feelings according to situations... bt CX is really different,if she doesn't poke GNT to make realization about his feelings i don't think GNT could make 1% progress 🥱...Thanks to her i can watch GNT cute expression everytime she teased him..😆
Are Chinese people that free?Some celebrity got hurt during a flight accident. And people hack airlines database…
its true that the fanbase of some popular celebrity is really toxic nd cross their limit everytime,most of them are high schoolar.. But hacking a renowned Airlines site that easily nd doing nothing about it later,it was also unrealistic to me..
When will FL stop creating problems for herself 😞Cheng Xiao is One of the most self problem creator FL I have…
It'll get better don't worry...She did mistakes but accept it...U'll definitely enjoy it after 2 episode.. i also felt dt in 1-11 episodes.. Bt later on u'll giggling by yourself 😆
Frankly speaking i have never ever seen a Bold, highly proactive, Energetic FL like CX aka Seven even in any romance drama...She is unique in her way,,She has admitted her feelings immediately nd never hesitate to show it...Moreover She is trying to claim her love one,joining the silent war with yuheng,seriously i never thought that she would try to prevent yuheng to sit in a passenger sit beside GNT, i thought they would potray it like CX's jealousy scene bt no our FL isn't someone who only felt jealous nd does nothing....Even in words she has displayed dt there is a long future ahead of her with GNT...i really liked that part, she is straight nd confident .. Really like this drama🥰
He gets super nervous and CX knows it. She is a super cool girl. She said since GNT moves slower, she will slow…
Looks like u r an eengineer😆...But thats true i really like the way CX is trying to win him nd make realize him dt he also like her..This is d 1st tm i have seen this type of FL
Guys,Do they have a kiss scene???? tell me fast...I have seen a picture in instagram there,they r kissing each othe🤯r...so unexpected,, i thought there is none😜😜😜
Happy new year 2023..🥳......Hope next year i can also post here to wish my favourite actress.... Always Love Tan song yun....May God bless you & give all the happiness of the earth...😇😇
Really that’s great news. I hope this is true and wish Xiao Zhan, wang yibo or Leo wu is paired with her in…
I think seven has a simple personality and no show off...That's why we can relate with her more easily...... like someone friendly personality we always want to hang out with...I really like her natural pure beauty...
Tan song yun & Wang kai's eyes speaks so much...my god!!!! i think i can understand what's going on between them even without a subtitle... I always loved tan song yun's expression through her eyes...but now she got a competitor😍..They both r great actors i must say
In ep.19 beginning, conversation between CX & song song....
Song song: Do you have a SECRET CRUSH on GNT??
CX: (With serious expression) Of course NOT....
Song song: Light smile 🙂 thought dt she doesn't like GNT..
at d same time CX: I can't hide my feelings... I LIKE him openly (with big smile & confidence on her face)
Song song: Haaaa?? really?? 😲