Details

  • Last Online: Jul 8, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2020
Replying to exobs • Nov 13, 2025
They made an announcement:https://x.com/Ayu1_official/status/1988888300115960280?s=20
Thanks
1 0
Replying to PurpleDazzle • Oct 23, 2025
Any Indians watching this show? What's your thoughts? I have to wait till it ends so I could binge-watch...
Its really worth it! The acting is good and storyline too. I hope they keep it like that. Just the product placement is the only part that is annoying 😑
7 1
Replying to CapitalW • Nov 5, 2024
Title LoveSick 2024 Spoiler
In the original series after the dust settles they end up as a couple.
Why God why 🥺🥺😭 they are so cute and have good chemestry. Please atleast in this version let them be together
0 0
On LoveSick 2024 • Nov 4, 2024
Can anyone please give me the spoiler for PerWin? Let them be an end game...they are so cute 🥰🥰
0 6
Replying to Tacye • Dec 22, 2023
Title Playboyy
So first, was anybody else upset that NOBODY got the party theme right? Sexy Sleepover to me doesn’t mean duck…
Ohh you are so funny 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to BriBriG4L • Nov 19, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Y is Babe the bottom 😂
I think they change or reverse it as per their mood....at least that's the vibe I got it from the series
0 0
Replying to Maymaybaby • May 24, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Wait LITA series was connected to DSN how?
I don't remember them seeing them in the series. Is it in the book?
0 1
Replying to BLFan91 • May 6, 2023
Title Cutie Pie
if anyone purchased the special box set, please let me know if it's worth it? I'm planning on buying it here in…
Even I want to buy but is it worth it...like the deleted are good or the soft toys also
0 0
Replying to June94 • Dec 2, 2022
Om got sick so BigM has replaced him for the ending of the lakorn. From what I see, BigM is still the same character…
Ohh thanks for the information
Didn't know Om got sick
1 0
Replying to Mrr Zabre • May 10, 2022
This drama will be subbing soon. Because I see this doing sub.
Which website/subber is subbing this?
0 4
Replying to kruti12334 • Jan 30, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen Spoiler
Where to watch ep 7??
Try faladacreation.com but till now only ep 1-6 is subbed. Please wait she will upload later on.
1 0
Replying to Samee Chua Kuen • Jan 22, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Ep 4 is still not uploaded yet
I guess we have to wait
1 0
Replying to despinic • Jan 15, 2022
Kasa is father…its based on a novel…basically when the FL opened her eyes it was blurry and she thought that…
Thanks
1 0
Replying to Emelyn • Jan 15, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen Spoiler
https://videopress.com/v/5GwyBURm
Where is has released the trailer. I can't find it on her website
0 1