• Last Online: Jan 1, 2017

Myd

Tehran _ Iran
Trot Lovers
Apr 16, 2015
Trot Lovers was surly one of the best comedy-romantic-musical dramas I've ever seen !
(First of all , I must say I'm reviewing this drama as a comedy-romantic drama and I'm comparing it with other Korean comedy-romantic dramas)
Let's disscus something first : What's the point of making a Comedy-romance ?!
And what points a comedy-romance must have and offer the audiences ?
= A comedy-romance , as it goes without saying , must have a new attractive love story with some taste of fun and laugh ! And still have something new to talk about or in other words : Gives us some lessons of good and bad sides of life ! And as a musical , it must have great MUSIC !!!
Trot lovers , is exactly like what a great comedy-romantic must be !
The only negative point I can mention about this drama is probably what people call : (Cliche) !
Yep ! It did have some (or maybe many) cliche parts ... But really , doesn't life have some cliche parts too??? Haha ! Just saying :)
Anyways , the good storyline and amazing actings (specially Eun Ji's) along with music and fun in this drama , makes you curious about the rest of it (even if you can already guess !!!) .
I was amazed by the great and different characterizations : As an example I liked the fact that Eunji and Ji Hyun Woo were totally from different worlds , And until the end of the drama they're still far too different!
Some characters were so unique and new to me LIKE : Shin Sung Rok's moody and cool character !
Sometimes he seems like a strick serious CEO , sometimes like a silly , funny kid , and sometimes like a man , who's in LOVE :D I liked him so much ! His acting skills were apparently shown in this drama ! I'm looking forward to see more of his acting !
One other reason for my love to this drama was that it made me know Korean Trot songs and fall in love with them ! I think they couldn't choose any better way to introduce their Trot music to the world and also to they younger ones !
I appreciate the director for choosing Eunji for this rule ! I believe nobody could do it better than her !
If I hadn't seen her in Apink and If I didn't know she sings Pop , I could swear that she was born to sing Trot ! <3
The feeling she could show both with her singing and her acting were amazingly heart-touching !
I think this drama mostly tried to show the bitter and sweet sides of life by means of MUSIC and SINGING !
This drama was like life ... It made you love ... made you hate ... made you laugh ... made you cry ... and it had too many lessons to teach ! lessons about Love , Family , Hope and Dreams <3
I highly recommend it to everyone <3

My Love Eun Dong
Jul 24, 2015
Ok well , It hasn't been a while since I finished watching this drama !
(My Love Eun Dong) is the story of that sweet , pure , everlasting love of childhood which has been lost in the cruel hands of TIME ! But after 10 years , amazingly , finds a way to bloom again !
STORY : (7/10)
The story is ... sweet but NOT A BRAND NEW IDEA ! We've seen tons of First-love romances both in Korean's and non-Korean's cinema industry !
Despite this fact , we can find a different and fresh atmosphere in their childhood and teenage love story. Their relationship is somehow-unique from the start and I loved this fact ! It begins better than the way it continues (I think it's the most important fact of this drama) !
When the characters grow up they have almost no relation to their past , neither in their personality features nor their appearances ! I know people change a lot as they grow but it's very important for the stories that travel through time , to let the audiences feel the similarity in different aspects so they can say the grown-up characters are the same person ! The story losts it's suspension after 7 episodes which could be replaced with some more emotional roller-coasters ! The story somehow gets boring cause it tries so HARD to become realistic by being filled with routine life moments !
ACTING : (7.5/10)
Joo Jin Mo is PERFECT as he always is ! I do appreciate his acting so much ! He always gets drown in his role , makes you feel you're watching his real life not an artificial melodrama ! He transfers any kind of emotion from his soul ! His acting makes you laugh and cry with him ! His character in this drama is so active and filled with emotions and he did a great job !
Kim Sa Rang is good ... but I'm afraid her acting is not really , suitable as Joo Jin Moo's lady !!!
It's clear how much she tries to make her acting more and more moving but unlike Joo Jin Mo whose role gives his all to be with his one and only love , she seems cold blooded at some points !
I'm not saying she was bad but she couldn't impress you neither as a lover nor a mother !
Another choice (instead of Kim Sa Rang) could help this drama develop a lot !
Kim Tae Hoon , His acting is really good and admirable but his character seems confusing ! Is he a miserable handicapped ?! A psycho who made VERY BIG LIES to live with the woman he loved and even tried to kill himself ?! Or the best father in the world ?!!! Eventually his unknown yet sensitive character is cruely LEFT aside as he never existed ! (This is what annoyed me the most in this drama)
MUSIC : (7/10)
Good soundtracks ! Still there were some dramatic scenes which needed more dramatic music !
Rewatch Value : (5/10)
I'm not planning to watch it again ! but anyone who like first-love melodramas might give it another try
The ending is ... logical but not satisfying for it's hot story ! It's might be good at some points but won't impress you a lot , for sure !
For romantic-melodrama fans , it's a realistic , sweet love story you would like ! so give it a try specially if you're Jo Jin Moo's fan like me ;)
Final word : reviewing is mostly about comparing ! So nothing is 100% in this world as well as this review ,It's only written comparing with other dramas/movies and it's rated toward my other ratings for other worse or better dramas/movies !
Thanks for reading my words ! Bye ^_^

Boys Over Flowers
Jul 17, 2015
Ok , Fortunately this was NOT at all my first K-drama but I watched It some years ago so It's kinda a part of my memory ! Why this drama is super popular specially OVERSEAS ?! I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE ! I know too many people who describe this drama as if it's the best Korean drama ever made (?!) And I really wish I could politely tell these people : Hey dude ! I know it's one of the most memorable dramas to you and I DO RESPECT your opinions but seriously If you insist it's the BEST k-drama two things are possible ! 1) You haven't see other much-better K-dramas at all ! / 2) You DO NOT know how a GREAT drama is really like !!!
STORY (6/10) : A sweet yet not original Cinderella-like love story between a poor girl and a super rich but immature guy who tries so hard to look COOL and AWESOME (and he really makes it lol!) the story begins showing how strangly the girl changes the whole rough personality of the guy during a very short time then continues with some unnecessary scenes of showing the luxury , fun , jollity life of these four called-amazing guys who start sharing their randan with two super-simple sometimes-pitiful highschool girls for NO SPECIFIC reason ! THEN the writer who seems he/she has gotten a bit tired with love triangle issues between Ji-Ho , Joon Pyo and Jan Di makes a VERY right decision of working a little more on the other charecters development and tries to entertain us with their backgrounds and challenges in life ! For Example : Ji Ho's mysterious and miserable childhood with his grandfather (which wasn't clearly explained at last , as if it was supposed to get finished as soon as possible but STILL it was a GOOD one) and Kim Bum's sad love story (which was fine I think ! )
BUT THEN something that wasn't fair here which bothered me a bit , is surly Woo Bin's character ! I mean It's not fair ! If this drama is mainly about F4 I wish they would give him A BIT more attention like they did for other boys ! He's a main role after all ! No new point ! The story is simple !
ACTING (7/10) : Well , I know so much better actings of Lee Min Ho in other dramas but about this one ... I think he wasn't 100% great, but he was FINE ! Goo Hye Sun could be much better but she wasn't BAD at all ! Kim Hyun Jonng !!! Uhhh ! I'm sorry , I'm a big fan of his singing but he couldn't transfer a single kind of emotion , for God's sake ! Not crying nor laughing ! All were super artificial and not tangible at all ! Kim Bum was pretty good and I think his acting in this drama was his best !
MUSIC (8/10) : memorable and lovely ! my favorite was Starlight Tears ! ;)
REWATCH VALUE (5/10) : I'm afraid I don't have any plan for rewatching this drama ! Unlike most of my friends , I only saw it once , and I think It was quite enough ! But as so many people are insisting of watching it over again , maybe you'll do it too !
AND FINALLY : Despite the fact that it could be much better , what makes me and many others have a special feeling and RESPECT about this drama must be the revolution it makes with using a fantasy Cinderella-like love story in a regular melodrama with a brand new atmosphere of Korean Drama Industry , which makes them say : Oh My God ! This is why I've been waiting for !
In other words : B.O.F tries it's best to GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY LOVE ! And really really really makes the audiences look forward to see the next EP , using a calculated and professional order of the PLANS and SCENES which is ADORABLE !
Final word : reviewing is mostly about comparing ! So nothing is 100% in this world as well as this review ,It's only written comparing with other dramas/movie and it's rated toward my other ratings for other worse or better dramas/movies !
Thanks for reading my words ! Bye ^_^

A Moment to Remember
Apr 22, 2015
This is probably , at least , one of the best romantic movies ever !
Usually when it comes to a romantic story , It's all about before marriage ! A boy and a girl who are extremely in love and give their all to fight against everything and everyone that is separating them !
And as we see in the most of classic romantic movies they have two kind of endings : 1) They marry each other (like Cinderella , Snow white etc. which is known as "Happy Ending") 2) They won't be able to stay together (Romeo & Juliet etc. which is known as "Sad Ending)
But there are less movies which try to talk about the story of AFTER marriage ! Actually , as you might already know , that extreme crazy love before marriage is USUALLY a kind of reaction to body's Endorphin release ! And even If it's not like that , that kind of love is USUALLY amazing , cool and so hot (!) as long as It's before marriage ! (OFC nothing in this world is not 100% though !)
And that's why they say LOVE can't be proved before the couple try to continue they REAL LIFE together !
(A Moment To Remember) has a far different defining of LOVE , at least farther than Classic stories !
We see the couple get married and some might say : What the hell ! Why everything just happened so fast between them ?!
But I must say , that was the best way it should've happened !
(A Moment To Remember) is not a cliche romance you want to watch on Valentine Day with your dear boyfriend ! :) It has some more important points to mention ! It has something new to show us ! A new side of love , life and romance ! Something we can all relate even If we haven't exprienced it !
The amazing storyline along with awesome acting of my favorite Jung Woo Sung , As a man who's been running away his whole life ! He's been running away from any responsible cause he's too busy living his own lonely life ! Yes , he prefers to be alone not because he's COLD or bad-tempered , NO ! But because LIFE has brought him up , like that ! Cause he has had enough troubles since he's been born ! So even if he feels his heart beating for someone , he would prefer to close the doors and stop anyone from entering it ! But how a lady (Played by Son Ye Jin) who seems to be the unluckiest person in Love-life , would be able to open this door which has been closed for too many years ?! And how this cold , unresponsive man can change entirely when it comes to protecting and giving his all for his wife and his marriage ?!
Well , they say you'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice ! I think It's true ...
Enjoy (A Moment To Remember)'s great directing , acting and storyline and rewatch it whenever you just felt like , you needed to !

My Lovely Girl
Apr 16, 2015
Well the truth is , I actually dropped this drama after Ep 7 and countinued watching it while playing forward (It was my first time ever doing it to a Korean Drama ! :\) !!!
Anyway , for those who want me to describe this drama in a sentance , let me be frank : If all you care about while watching a drama is seeing your Oppa (!) involved with a sweet typical Korean love story , this drama is Taebak for you ! But If you prefer to watch a Korean drama like a pro ... Please read below :
MY LOVELY GIRL , like any other media project has It's negative and positive points but UNFOTUNATELY
the negative points were more BOLD (or at least they seemed bold to me) !
THE MOST APPARENT negative ponit of this drama is NOT ATTRACTING THE AUDIENCE TO KEEP WATCHING TILL THE END !
So here's my list of NEGATIVE & POSITIVE points in this drama :
NEGATIVE POINTS (-) :
1 - Many parts in this drama made no sense to me BUT , WORST of them was in the 1st Ep : How could a girl call her death sister phone after three years and the phone is still ON and WORKING ??? (Is there an immortal battery or something?!)
2 - Everyone in ANA act extremly childish as If running a big company full of money-makers is a kind of joke or children's game ! HELLO ! YOU'RE ALL GRWON UP ! So would you mind stop deciding with your silly emotions ???
3 - The dialogs were CRUDE most of the time BUT still there were some good ones like when RAIN confessed he composed the best musics when he was in love ...
4 - Krystal (I can't remember her name in drama) seems as she's an intelligent GOD of music who's not been found yet , and the way RAIN says compliment about her , It made me think : IS SHE THE GIRL VERSION OF YIRUMA OR SOMETHING ? (*Yiruma : most famous korean pianist)
BUT you see that she's not even passionate about music and just keeps wondering around instead of using the great chance she's been given ! sometimes I was like : HEY ! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE RAIN BESIDE YOU ??? GO PLAY SOME MUSIC !!!
5 - STUPID ACCIDENTAL MEETINGS !!! ( Example : THIS PRODUCER (SO) SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE)
6 - The very first challenge seems too stupid : Which company CEO would make a challenge between a professional producer who's been composing a group like INFINITE's songs for over 5 years and an amature composer (KRYSTAL) who doesn't show any special talent from herself ??? And worse than that : which professional producer would let go of his busy schedule and accept this silly challenge ???
7 - AND AGAIN : How a professional producer could runaway from this challenge and let go of his job , company , prestige and everything just because of a stupid pertinacity ?!!!
8 - Expected scenes ! Expected love triangles and so on ... This drama has nothing new to say !
POSITIVE POINTS (+) :
1 - Rain's amazing acting skills and feelings tranformation which I think was wasted in such a weak project ! In other words : HE WAS THE ONLY REASON FOR ME TO WATCH THIS DRAMA !
2 - One of the dramas which truely shows that idols are not always what we see ! (most of the fans STILL can't face this truth that idols are humans too)
3 - Krystal's acting was NOT BAD ! (Still not suitable to be RAIN's partner in this drama)
4 - Best dialog : One's memories makes a music , then a music makes one's memories ...
__________________________
Anyways ... Hoping for Rain to act in much better Korean dramas , I wanna thank this drama's staffs for all their did but THEY REALLY COULD DO MUCH BETTER !
Thanks for reading my words ! BYE :)

No Tears for the Dead
Mar 28, 2015
A real ACTION movie ! Seriously If you're into those hollywood-like action tricks like : breaking the walls and being overshoot through the windows , amazing car accidents , shooting 100 people at the same time and then stepping on a flood of blood etc. I highly recommend it ! But ... If you're here cause you prefer asian-style movies with asian-style stories , please listen to my opinion !
Personally , I think this movie tried very hard to be a HOLLYWOOD-LIKE action movie and sometimes used English language for speaking where it wasn't actually needed !!! (e.g : why would two koreans speak English in Korea ?! ) Anyways , you're not watching a romance ! so don't wait so long for a love relationship between a killer and his next traget ... One of the things that made me disapointed about this move was first female lead ! I'm not against her acting (I'm not a fan either) BUT she really couldn't express her feelings as a mother who has lost her one and only daughter recently (or at least I couldn't feel her emotions) ! Through the movie , I kept looking at the time asking myself (how much does it take to be finished ?! should I play-forward ?! ) And I think the real reason for this feeling to the movie was the emotionless actings (specially those foregin actors who were aweful !) and the very slow progress of the story. I really wish they could direct it way much better and wouldn't let the movie to be filled of too many action scenes to get really intolerable !
Anyways , if you're a fan of action movies , watch it over times ! but If you care about the storyline like I do ... Just watch it once - twice to get the whole idea !