Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 21, 2024
On Rebirth • Mar 20, 2025
Title Rebirth
So do I have to watch princess agents to understand this!??
0 7
Replying to LuvYaGutz • Mar 17, 2025
what a rubbish ending!!!! I went through all those emotions for that?? not impressed with the Scooby Doo vibe…
Yeahhh the ending makes me cry with frustration
1 0
Replying to Shi • Mar 17, 2025
This was not an open-ending, this was not an ambiguous ending left to interpretation. This was an unfinished story.…
Totally agree with you. It was off put
0 0
Replying to Frank3017 • Mar 17, 2025
I saw a tiktok these days of this serie with a women Weisha something like that is her name from what I could…
I don't think there will be a second part
1 1
Replying to Kiku Ju_Jingyi94 • Mar 17, 2025
but I hope that VOS will air soon, if possible this year πŸ˜€πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Sameee
I can't wait
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 17, 2025
We are just discussing reuters from the set πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜… it's still filming, but there is so much to discuss already…
Ohhhh alright. Thank youuuuuu
1 0
Replying to isa • Jan 21, 2025
wait im obsessed with him recently what character he will play
A guest role:)
0 0
Replying to song • Jan 20, 2025
wow this cast has a lot of familar faces for me....lu yuxiao (mjty), xuan yi (wjsn), liu xue ning (gugudan/the…
Yeahhh super excited for that. Especially winwin ma boyyy
1 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Dec 28, 2024
Yang Ling to jail officer: Don't panic, don't panic (while being totally freaked out by his new surrounding πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)4…
Right! That was so funny
3 2
Replying to NEON_BUTTERFLY • Dec 28, 2024
Title Blossom
Finally someone feels the same as I do. The ending scene where their daughter meets the old man was kinda an open…
Oh my godd yesssss
0 0
Replying to Soocrafty • Dec 27, 2024
Title Blossom
Nicely put! I struggle with dramas that force too much modern ideas that it doesn’t make sense and becomes a…
Dw you're not the only one
1 0
Replying to Klio • Dec 27, 2024
Title Blossom
This was such a good drama. It had a consistently nice flow and the progress, and aside from the main couple,…
I absolutely agree with you. It was so refreshing to see leads who were so supportive & compatible. They set the bar so high man. Especially how they didn't downplay Song Mo just to make Dou Zhao badass or feminist!
A perfect example of evenly matched love

And yessss the grey wig omg ! Li yunrui is so pretty 😭
4 1
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Dec 27, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
Ep 31Ik many dramas have plots like this, the emperor is the ruler almost only in name. They have many proofs…
I agree with you but dw the last episodes will answer your questions
1 0
Replying to Jelly1022 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Blossom
Just finished watching this love the ending 🀣😭the sequel and different endings lol
Yessssssss
I hope there is season 2😭😭
0 0