Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 23, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha..yup i am still in the process
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 19, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha ,ok ..i will give it a try !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Really thats cool ..I have heard of it but don't know if I should watch that one ... nice currently i am re-watching dramas until some new ones come out . Right now I am watching Nine times time travel !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you :)
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Apr 18, 2014
Title Cheo Yong
Does any one know if Na-Young """"dies"""" ...or is she still alive after…
Thanks so much !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
:(..yea but thanks for the support !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha, thank you ! and nice to meet you !
0 0
On Cheo Yong • Apr 17, 2014
Title Cheo Yong Spoiler
Does any one know if Na-Young """"dies"""" ...or is she still alive after saving detective ha ??
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 3, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hi , thanks for the request ! nice to meet you !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 30, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
;)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 28, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha, ok , I will give it a try then ! been putting it off for a while now !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 25, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey , thanks for the request :) ! nice to meet you ! I see that one of your favourites is god quiz , I love that show ! I am debating to watch season 2 and 3 !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 14, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
How are you ?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the Request and nice to meet you :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i am watching it chronologically ...umm..no favourite members yet , but once I foo , i'll let you know :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i have started running man and am loving it so far :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
yup ,
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 2, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hey thats for the request ! nice to meet you :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 2, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
:) , same here ! I am also good !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 2, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Will give them a try !
1 0
