K-Drama
SeRose • Dec 7, 2012
Article Drama Food I Crave: Korean Edition
haha great article :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lol thanks for the request :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol no I just don't like his character. Its not Full House Take 2 with the weird hairstyles ><
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yep he is, I don't like the other male lead....I have second lead syndrome :(
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Sure thing ^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting :) I see you loved You're My Pet u should try watching the Japanese version Kimi Wa Petto, I personally thought it was way better than the movie.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Its pretty good but very slow paced, which makes it boring at times. I'm only watching it because of Daniel Henney ;)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey I'm from Cali too :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 4, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, thanks for the request :D
0 0
Aya97 • Dec 3, 2012
Article Talented And Handsome Men Over 30
older men are sexy ^^
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha thanks im going to have to get a second job so i can afford it lol
1 0
Replying to Nana87 • Dec 2, 2012
Title Can We Get Married?
I want more Ki Joon and Dong Bi time.
I know he is a jerk but so hot lol
6 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Italy oh cool, I would love to go there one day. I love the architecture.
1 0
On Can We Get Married? • Nov 29, 2012
Title Can We Get Married?
I want more Ki Joon and Dong Bi time.
7 0
Replying to fex18 • Nov 29, 2012
Title Can We Get Married?
The only nice thing about this drama is the story of the aunt yoon hye and the biker! Every time we have them,…
I know i love those two :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi and thanks for the request :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm from California and u?
1 0
On Ji Hyun Woo • Nov 29, 2012
Person Ji Hyun Woo
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Nov 29, 2012
Article The Trouble With Second Leads
Color of a Woman's Chan Jin (Shim Ji Ho)...I love me some Shim Ji Ho...but he just couldn't get So Ra to pay attention…
omg yes it made me hate the whole drama
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi and thanks for the request :D
1 0
