Details

  • Last Online: Jun 14, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 416 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks :D
0 0
Brigicz • Dec 24, 2012
I agree with you Warrior Baek Dong Soo Ost was one of my favs. I loved Shin Sung Woo's "Standing" the most.
1 0
Replying to athlinia • Dec 24, 2012
Omg Nana! I have to rewatch both movies! I have so many feels for this movie/anime/manga I can`t even begin to…
Ditto :)
1 0
Replying to dramafreak007 • Dec 24, 2012
I am a big fan of Nana and I watched both movies. Yesterday I checked out Beck and it was AWESOME. I am scared…
Glad you liked it :D
You should watch it. I love it when a drama/movie makes me cry, lets me know its good.
0 0
Replying to DramaLoverSara • Dec 24, 2012
Article Nana's Weekend Movie Picks Spoiler
just asking what was the final ending of nana( the manga) was it sad or good ,like i cant find the last ever chapter…
Yeah I know I cried so much too. Its my favorite anime, watched it so long ago that its like watching it for the first time :D I really do hope they finish it.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, thanks for the request :D
0 0
cityhunter • Dec 24, 2012
FH2 - First of all I don't even think it was a sequel (nothing to do with each other). I totally loved the first one, the second one was just a good fun drama to watch.
Vampire Prosecutor 2 - Omg was way better than the first. Can't wait for the third season :D
I Need Romance 2 - I personally didn't like it, the story was similar to the first but not good. I really liked the first one so i was kind of disappointed.
Dream High 2 - Sorry to me it just sucked all the way. The leads had no chemistry whatsoever and the acting was just bad. Yeah just nothing like the first season, which I loved.
1 0
Replying to DramaLoverSara • Dec 23, 2012
Article Nana's Weekend Movie Picks Spoiler
just asking what was the final ending of nana( the manga) was it sad or good ,like i cant find the last ever chapter…
Yeah I think that's what it was :( I really wanted to know what happens to Nana.
1 0
Replying to DramaLoverSara • Dec 23, 2012
just asking what was the final ending of nana( the manga) was it sad or good ,like i cant find the last ever chapter…
I never finished reading it...I heard it never ended :( I'm watching the anime all over again though :)
0 0
Replying to ketibachan • Dec 22, 2012
Seen all of them and highly recommended as well. The ranking of these three imo is: #1 BECK , #2 Nana, #3 Bandage.…
lol yeah I have seen both and the anime as well.
1 0
Replying to ketibachan • Dec 22, 2012
Seen all of them and highly recommended as well. The ranking of these three imo is: #1 BECK , #2 Nana, #3 Bandage.…
I didn't really place them in any order but for me it is #1 Nana, #2 Beck, #3 Bandage.
0 0
Replying to herdersmat • Dec 22, 2012
I just watched Nana. Great movie. Thanks for the recommendation, you made my day!
aww I'm glad you liked it :D Don't forget to check out the second movie Nana2.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah I'll definitely watch it and let you know...No Min Woo comes out in it so its a must.
Lol I see, that's an interesting name haha...I'm a curious person myself ><
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Aww thanks, I'm glad u like it :D
3 0
Replying to Raincat • Dec 22, 2012
For thous who are seen all three...i suggest "Rock, Rock, Rock". It isnt movie but bc it has only 4…
thanks I'll check it out.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey, thanks for the request :D
0 0
Replying to Yuanwei • Dec 22, 2012
I love all of these movies & I guess I can watch Beck & Bandage one more time ^___^ They are awesome <3
lol i was thinking the same thing while writing this :P
1 0