K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 4 hours ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 7 hours ago
On Tiffany Tang • Apr 18, 2016 Person Tiffany Tang So sad ending in paladin3! I watch this ending fan made video everyday (da ying bu ai ni) It is very sad.It makes me feel something special!!! 0 0
On The Lady in the Cubicle • Apr 18, 2016 Title The Lady in the Cubicle Wanna watch but I can't cos I am not good at chinese language. Is there somebody to translate it??? 0 1
On The Lady in the Cubicle • Apr 18, 2016 Title The Lady in the Cubicle Wanna watch but I can't cos I am not good at chinese language. Is there somebody to translate it??? 0 0
On The Princess Wei Young • Apr 18, 2016 Title The Princess Wei Young Waiting for you,tang tiffany!!! 1 0
I watch this ending fan made video everyday (da ying bu ai ni)
It is very sad.It makes me feel something special!!!
Is there somebody to translate it???
Is there somebody to translate it???