Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2024
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 9, 2025
based on your watchlist, you might like Our beloved summer, When I fly towards you
Iam watching deep affection eyes ..its good u cam give it a try
1 4
On Deep Affection Eyes • Aug 8, 2025
Can anyone tell me y jinyu mom hates him ..
Does his mom is biological ?
If not how can he donate his bone marrow .. Grandmom is step granny as his father is step daddy then y his mom hates him
0 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 8, 2025
Try this one https://mydramalist.com/59701-lost-romance I watched it a long time ago when I didn't know much about…
Lol ... I once declared my beauty standards are high 😂😂
0 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 8, 2025
Try this one https://mydramalist.com/59701-lost-romance I watched it a long time ago when I didn't know much about…
I also rewatched it last month ..old is gold ..i was rewatching only for love last week
1 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 8, 2025
https://x.com/naksirkalian/status/1950021470282719259
This is ur x account ?
1 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 8, 2025
Try this one https://mydramalist.com/59701-lost-romance I watched it a long time ago when I didn't know much about…
Before i got picky 😂😂 u r right perhaps we get high maintance 😂😂
0 3
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 8, 2025
based on your watchlist, you might like Our beloved summer, When I fly towards you
I did but somehow i lost connection somewhere in middle & dropped it
0 6
Replying to twinty • Aug 8, 2025
Try this one https://mydramalist.com/59701-lost-romance I watched it a long time ago when I didn't know much about…
Yeah i heard about it ...but i forgot to watch it ..thnks for reminder
1 5
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 8, 2025
based on your watchlist, you might like Our beloved summer, When I fly towards you
Yes u can feel my real pain but seriously i havent watched many 2025 dramas ...dramas start with hype & in middle they lost ....
Then i have no heart to watch em ..its a fact dramas are declining eithr c or k
1 8
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 8, 2025
based on your watchlist, you might like Our beloved summer, When I fly towards you
Already watched it 😂 ididnt rate them 😯
0 0
On Good Boy • Aug 7, 2025
Title Good Boy
Where to watch it , its not on netflix (in my country ) , viki or hitv ..how many apps i have to download
1 2
Replying to twinty • Aug 5, 2025
I am ignoring them.
& here iam in drama slump 😂
2 6
Replying to twinty • Aug 5, 2025
I am ignoring them.
Iam watching deep affection eyes ..thats really good
2 8
On Our Generation • Aug 5, 2025
Anyways this drama doesnt deserve 7.9 it deserves much more than
Its okay u signed up for some cheesy drama but it itself not too bad
It deserves much more ..atleast respect actor's acting
16 11
Replying to Bhavana • Aug 2, 2025
very few viewers it can go up after the viral reels on insta
May ppl are liking it & there is positive response ..it ll go up i hope
1 0
Replying to Reine • Aug 1, 2025
Your comment is valid indeed. How come they just expect him to called Yingtao when he is in misserable life. It's…
Bro they sign up only for cheesy romance & only want customized green forest male who is perfect in all aspects ....
But a human being cant be perfect
0 1
Replying to Raniya Jaffer • Jul 31, 2025
I don't understand how did gyeon u take that possessed ring from her bag. Wasn't it already destroyed by yeomhwa…
Lol & bro even didnt know what he actually did & isnt embarrased to be used by yeomha
1 0
Replying to Jinjin • Jul 31, 2025
Am I the only one who hoped Yeomhwa to die lol
Welcome to gang
2 0