Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2024
Replying to Niki maya • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
What r u watching next ...i ll start reborn
Iam also at ep 22 ... & ididnt connect with blossom idk y but i tried twice & dropped
0 1
Replying to Precious • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
I am about to sleep because I have been up interacting with so many people and it's currently 10 am I haven't…
What r u watching next ...i ll start reborn
0 3
Replying to Foxy • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
I had a great time sharing opinions, discussing, fighting and guessing with u guys here about the characters and…
What r u watching next
1 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
Only taiwan. Mdl should definitely list it. I was so happy i didn't brought Netflix subscription to watch it it's…
Even 80% korean dramas & many japanes ,thai & its a lot cheaper
0 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
Only taiwan. Mdl should definitely list it. I was so happy i didn't brought Netflix subscription to watch it it's…
Yes 90% c dramas are avaialable in viki
0 2
Replying to Mia • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
Only taiwan. Mdl should definitely list it. I was so happy i didn't brought Netflix subscription to watch it it's…
Viki is hub of chinese dramas
0 4
Replying to Precious • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
One thing am going to say is that when Bai lu has other dramas that are no longer xianxia I don't want to see…
Yeah only for love & love is sweet are one of my favs
5 1
On Feud • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
Which country's netflix has feud ?
Mdl stop misleading ppl & tag netflix on every drama ..
0 7
Replying to KnownMeUnknown • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
Well I disagree,each has different story, just watch all episodes
Yes try only for love & love is sweet ..these are sweet romcoms & bailu is all lovey dovey 😂
0 0
Replying to FatimaEineh • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
Bravo your stamina 👏🏻
Plot has some loopholes just bailu & joseph keeps me going
1 1
Replying to 14512526 • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
if you mean drama, I'm currently on Reborn(a highschool romance drama with a twist of investigation and definitely…
I watched some ongoing dramas but ususally i lost the intrest some where in middle & u know k dramas epsiodes comes after a week so when new ep comes i forgot the last ep so my intrest drops
0 1
Replying to FatimaEineh • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
Seriously I don't know that just why ppl like MM so muchIn my opinion feud is much much better than the moonlight…
Yeah i dropped MM in middle ..ao ruping was like wax see statue in whole series
0 0
Replying to Niki maya • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
Only for love & love is sweet ?
Only for love was my first c drama that i have watched almost 5 times ..one of my favs & love is sweet is also good ..if u in mood to watch lighthearted romcoms then try these
0 1
Replying to 14512526 • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
if you mean drama, I'm currently on Reborn(a highschool romance drama with a twist of investigation and definitely…
Yeah its on my list ... Just waiting for some episodes to pass bcx i have to habit watch drama in one go ... Right now m on feud ep 22 after that i ll start reborn (if it goes good & not ruin in middle ) & unwritten seoul
0 3
Replying to 14512526 • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
here's my personal ranking of the dramas of Bai Lu I watched.TTEOTM: 10/10 (no explanation needed ifykyk)MM: 10/10SOKP:…
Only for love & love is sweet ?
0 3
Replying to Niki Demonix • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
a dream within a dream
Who are leads?
0 1
Replying to 14512526 • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
if you mean drama, I'm currently on Reborn(a highschool romance drama with a twist of investigation and definitely…
How is reborn going
0 5