Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2024
Replying to WM • Mar 31, 2026
Didn't you mix comments sections of "Prisoner o Beauty" with "Pursuit of Jade"? :)
I just noticed where i commented 😂
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 30, 2026
MGTV app; good subs for a change.
Id this drama that worthy that i buy subscription specially for it ?
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 29, 2026
MGTV app; good subs for a change.
Already bought wetv & iqiyi ,viki
Only MGTv left ..lol
2 3
On Chen Si • Mar 16, 2026
Person Chen Si
Glided cage is pretty good
4 3
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
But baoer & changning reunion was too heart touching
Even baoer as child actor did very good job in today epi
24 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
He ll get another beating after telling her truth .he knows that
Thats y he is hiding 🤣🤣
12 1
Replying to vesca • Mar 14, 2026
he believes that without him she won't became a Wei Yan target
He already know weiyan is hunting her
1 0
Replying to Virly04 • Mar 13, 2026
I don't think I will be crying because I have read it before watching. but it turns out they managed to make me…
Me too ... I couldnt watch anything else after that ...it was so intense
0 0
Replying to Virly04 • Mar 13, 2026
I don't think I will be crying because I have read it before watching. but it turns out they managed to make me…
I was thinking . may be iam being over sensitive but here every one has same story 😂
2 2
Replying to lushurou • Mar 13, 2026
ikr so annoying 😮‍💨
Idk ... What he is thinking ..
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 13, 2026
After watching today's episodes
M still in trans
How iam gonna survive till tomorrow episodes
Thanksfully it has 40 eps
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 13, 2026
Marquis wuan ,she is suffering anyway ,what kind of you are protecting her by leaving her alone again 🤦‍♀️
14 5