Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2024
On Our Universe • Mar 13, 2026
Title Our Universe
Well ... I know the drama wasnt too good but it was also not bad
7.6 trp is too low for it
It deserves atleast 8-8.1
10 2
On Wang Hao Zhen • Feb 16, 2026
Person Wang Hao Zhen
Where we can find his drama except youtube
I know some are available on iqyi too
0 0
Replying to Kotor • Jan 30, 2026
Title Idol I
Maybe Spring Fever?
Where to watch ... & how is it
I dont want to buy new subscription
0 1
Replying to redd4169 • Jan 30, 2026
Title Idol I
Have you tried the Chinese Dramas? They are so good right now! I started watching Chinese Dramas religiously now.…
😂😂 iam immune now ...yes the sibling concept also bothered me in initial ep then i did tuning of my brain that as long as they are not blood related
Every country culture is diff we cant say much
1 1
Replying to redd4169 • Jan 30, 2026
Title Idol I
Have you tried the Chinese Dramas? They are so good right now! I started watching Chinese Dramas religiously now.…
Lighter & princess ...must watch ,highly recomnded
1 0
Replying to redd4169 • Jan 30, 2026
Title Idol I
Have you tried the Chinese Dramas? They are so good right now! I started watching Chinese Dramas religiously now.…
New drama of song weilong is coming ?
0 1
Replying to redd4169 • Jan 30, 2026
Title Idol I
Have you tried the Chinese Dramas? They are so good right now! I started watching Chinese Dramas religiously now.…
You should watch first frost , amidst snow storm of love & the best thing ,go ahead ,lighter and princess
1 3
Replying to redd4169 • Jan 29, 2026
Title Idol I
Have you tried the Chinese Dramas? They are so good right now! I started watching Chinese Dramas religiously now.…
Iam chinese drama ..there is nothing that i havent watched
1 0
Replying to YinFuBeast • Jan 29, 2026
Title Idol I
I agree it's a great show compared to the really awful and boring k-dramas and c-dramas we've been seeing lately,…
I ve also seen that dramas but they scored 9..but this drama dont deserve 8.1its better than that
0 1
On Idol I • Jan 29, 2026
Title Idol I
Somebody pls suggest what to watch next
Iam in total drama slump
3 20
On Idol I • Jan 28, 2026
Title Idol I
My twitter & insta are full of ideal content
Meanwhile mdl rating is not raising at all
1 0
Replying to sIRLii • Jan 28, 2026
Title Idol I
Yes, the good KD are short and underrated. The perfect pairing couple are destroyed no more romantic scenes, at…
Yeah now a days comdey in k drama means overacting..they dont know how to make audience smile without overacting or how to make lighthearted scenes
Even two people are talking seems like reading from book
The core of this drama is great acting
He make u smile & can make u cry ..he make u feel the pain ...
Thats called acting
3 2
Replying to Anita • Jan 28, 2026
Title Idol I
Finally a kdrama with no rushed ending. This was very good from start to finish. It definitely deserves 8.5. Not…
Yeah totally it deserves ...great acting
5 0
On Idol I • Jan 28, 2026
Title Idol I
Idk y rating is low ..but iam obssesed this show
Now a days i easily lost intrest in k dramas in halfaway sometimes its hard to complet the show
K dramas are more like podcasts these days
But i thoroughly enjoy & sticked with this show from start to end obviously credit goes to great acting
Iam totally disagreed with this rating
It deserves more ...atleast 8.5
7 11
Replying to joetoca • Jan 28, 2026
when she make him like her 100% , then she can return to present . now he is about 70% . thats her only task at…
Yeah like u r watching one track & seeing their building chemistry then suddenly story restarts
0 0