Completed Dramas ^_^
Dramas that I have watched for over 3 years, kinda slow watcher right? If just someone could pay me just by watching dramas at home, that would be great. Haha. If you are drama addicted too, Im am really sure you have also watched them all. Those that have smile logos are my all time favorites, I usually rate a drama high , well maybe Im just easy to please. My lowest rating is 7, when Im going to rate a drama below 7, I usually drop it right away.
> I am a fan of ROMANTIC COMEDY, I love watching a very sweet, warm and happy people in love with each other. Maybe because once a upon a time, I felt that too. Hehe.
Here are some of my favorite couples :
1) You Who Came From The Star Outer Space Couple
2) The Master's Sun Ghost Couple
3) Reply 1997 First Love Couple
4) I Hear Youre Voice Noona Couple
5) Queen In Hyun's Man Telephone Booth Couple
6) Empress Ki Mastermind Couple
7) My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho Bead Couple
8) Rooftop Prince Rooftop Couple
9) Kill Me Heal Me / Secret Couple
10) Marriage Not Dating Nemo Couple
11) Uncontrollably Couple
12) And YES! I am on Team JUNG HWAN
My MOST Fave Side Couple. " Sun Woo and Bora "
> Aside from sweet couples , I also love watching friendship dramas. They remind me of how cool my school days and how lucky to have true friends.
1) Reply 1997
2) School 2013 : Best BROMANCE ever!!
3) Reply 1988
4) Shut Up Flower Boyband
5) The Heirs : Even though they were more like enemies than friends the whole drama
6) A Gentleman's Dignity : These four childish ADULTS
7) Bridal Mask : A friendship that turned into mortal Enemies
Favorite Quotes :
“They say that people are born with a red string that they can’t see, tied to their pinky fingers, and the end is tied to the one you’re fated to be with. But the thread is twisted this way and that, making it hard to find the other end.”
— Yoon Yoon-jae (Reply 1997)
"If you don't knock, there will be no answer..If you haven't done anything, don't expect to get anything in returns..Standing in place will not get what you want .."
— Yoon Yoon-jae (Reply 1997)
"Holding onto someone who's already left is not love ... its obsession."
— Yoo Jung (Secret)
That really captured my heart <3 <3
The Guy who has amazing personality. I watched Roommate S2 because of him. <3
And iKON's BOBBY.
FAVORITE KPOP GROUP :
> Super Junior
+ And when my addiction reached the craziest point, I started watching Concert and Fan Meeting. Lucky me! So far, I just have watched two. BIGBANG's concert and Lee MIn Ho's fan meeting. Gosh! It feels like achivement and My goal is to watch more. Haha. ^_^
MY OTHER ADDICTION :)
> Running Man ( My Fave Variety Show that is really so addicting)
I also made a fan page for those who love watching RUNNING MAN and love reminiscing their cute , funny and memorable moments.. Feel free to like my page RUNNING MAN FAVORITE MOMENTS on facebook .. ^_^
> The Vampire Diaries ( DAMON !!! )
55d 22h 41m
Currently watching 6/16Jan 6, 2019
CompletedDec 12, 2018
CompletedJun 19, 2017
CompletedApr 30, 2017
CompletedMar 13, 2017
CompletedFeb 12, 2017
CompletedJan 18, 2017
DroppedDec 12, 2016
CompletedDec 5, 2016