Finished it finally today! Honestly the last 3 episodes were really captivating! Although this one has several flaws but all of them are minors so we can really ignore them. + the wrapping up was also nearly perfect. For the way the ending was flawlessly resolved, I'll give it a score of 9. It's really rare to see this much closure for every single of support characters. Despite my dissatisfaction with the closure of main leads, it was still a fascinating watch.
I wish to see Liu Yi Fei in a xinxia drama . I hope this happens one day.
If I were Gu Qian Fan, I would have turned down Pan'er when she asked to reconcile with Qian Fan after knowing everything. & I would have absolutely returned her words to her that she said to Gu Qian Fan in episode 35."A woman like you does not deserve my love."I felt sorry for her at first.But throughout the restaurant segment, she got on my nerves every time she mentioned Gu Qian Fan.The value of the show really reduced drastically because of this for me.I don't give a damn how they reconciled at episode 36.For me,she doesn't deserve a single sight of Gu Qian Fan!All the ladies are bitches! They've all forgotten who helped them through their difficulties and who saved her when she attempted suicide.They just acted like if Pan'er isn't satisfied with anything or anyone then they'll just smashed that thing or cursed the shit out of them!Like they don't know how to judge or tell that who's good & baad, who's friends & enemies......Character development completely sucks!But for the sake that I'm this much close to end it, I'll keep going on to finish this.I don't have any expectations from the girls at all!Gu Qian Fan also needs a bit more character development.IK sometimes it's really troublesome for men to handle all the secrets & sufferings alone.If he opened up a bit more early to Pan'er,maybe then the misunderstandings wouldn't have dragged into this far.But as I mentioned earlier that it's not that much easy for men to open up,we always try to endure it at the past of our limits which often turned us into a difficult situations but most of the times we managed to protect the ones by doing this.But in this case,Gu Qian Fan failed to do it.He should've opened up a bit more earlier.......On the other hand,I liked Pan'er this side because, even though she had completely moved on from Qian Fan during this phase, she didn't fall for Chi Pan's tricks out of rage.
How was the 2nd trailer. Do you guys like it. Was it good like, acting stuff , chemistry and other things...π
Yup! I was blushing as well while watching it. It was super cute. The chemistry is on fire. & when you're watching a drama starring none other than "Yang Mi"...... You can be confident that she will make every effort to outperform the character she is portraying...... Not to mention, if the ML is an amateur, she'll get the most out of him to make it enjoyable! But in this one, we have none other than "Xu Kai" as our ML, so it will undoubtedly be on fire!
SAHAPH is finally coming next week, me who is also anticipating lighter and princess is excited because it's coming…
Yah! It's about time! But I'm still not convinced until this one and Immortality both release their first episodes. Like I don't even trust my own eyes anymore!ππ
What? Wait! They changed the schedule! No! This can't be true! I was waiting for episode 17 release. So I can binge watch all the dramatic part of it....... Now I have to wait more to complete it. Allready my patience is over as I'm waiting for SHPH for a year!
A drama starring him will be released on November 16.....But I don't see any kind of updates here.What's going…
Sorry it was a movie poster! I just checked Yi Hyun's Instagram. It's a movie called "Agreement" (2022) which is coming on November 16. Sorry for the distraction.ππ»ββοΈππΌ Gosh! It's embarassing!πππ
I can totally relate with you!I had the same sensation while watching those episodes.Then he gets better for a…
Nah! Though he's allready too good our FL rather than our ML,I wouldn't prefer that as I'm here for only noona romance. Cause I love noona romance dramas. Just hope that ML's character development becomes a bit more mature enough in near future. I'll be fine then..... But to mention about her childhood friend..... He's basically too old to seem a good pair with our FL. & she allready rejected him many times unintentionally!
I'm in the early episodes and it just gets on my nerves when the ML follows FL everywhere without giving her some…
I can totally relate with you! I had the same sensation while watching those episodes. Then he gets better for a while..... However, he began to irritate me again in episode 9.
Oops I might've replied way too late. From my memory, HFX coincidentally regains his inner energy after he's trying…
Yeah I completed it many days ago. That moment was totally unexpected. I was sad that he lost his powers to prove his loyalty towards his father. But after he regained his powers,I was like:- "Yay! now he can again kick some asses... " LoL!π€£π€£π€£
Stalking??? I didnβt get that from him at all. Yes he likes her but she is crucial to his career. And so wanting…
We're at episode 9. Do you still think like that!? He's not stalking anymore! But now he's showing his immaturity....... I find it cute though but that doesn't change the fact he's absolutely selfish. It happens when you're in love & you don't wanna share your partner with anyone. But theoritacally it's legal only when both sides are in love with eachother. But the current scenario isn't that! His love is one-sided now but he's allready blaming the fl for her nice behaviours to the students. Like it's her fault for being nice to other students as a teacher. A little gust of winds & he'll start felling insecure. Like he's betrayed. Yeah he maybe betrayed by many others before but didn't our fl made promise to herself that he should trust her unconditionally before she starts to train our ML!? This isn't appropriate. But due to the fact that our fl is positive- clear minded, it's going smoothly for now. But I think ml should be a bit more mature & have some faith in his capabilities with some trusts in fl. IK the misunderstandings are resolve very soon...... But these small details cane make a huge impact on various viewers.
Honestly the last 3 episodes were really captivating!
Although this one has several flaws but all of them are minors so we can really ignore them.
+ the wrapping up was also nearly perfect.
For the way the ending was flawlessly resolved, I'll give it a score of 9.
It's really rare to see this much closure for every single of support characters.
Despite my dissatisfaction with the closure of main leads, it was still a fascinating watch.
I wish to see Liu Yi Fei in a xinxia drama .
I hope this happens one day.
I was watching some clips from this drama and it sounded like something was wrong with his accent.
If this gets cancelled again, I'm going to dump this damn drama like I did with "Immortality"!
Enough is enough!ππ
I was blushing as well while watching it.
It was super cute.
The chemistry is on fire.
& when you're watching a drama starring none other than "Yang Mi"......
You can be confident that she will make every effort to outperform the character she is portraying......
Not to mention, if the ML is an amateur, she'll get the most out of him to make it enjoyable!
But in this one, we have none other than "Xu Kai" as our ML, so it will undoubtedly be on fire!
It had been about a year......
But I'm still not convinced until this one and Immortality both release their first episodes.
Like I don't even trust my own eyes anymore!ππ
No! This can't be true!
I was waiting for episode 17 release.
So I can binge watch all the dramatic part of it.......
Now I have to wait more to complete it.
Allready my patience is over as I'm waiting for SHPH for a year!
I just checked Yi Hyun's Instagram.
It's a movie called "Agreement" (2022) which is coming on November 16.
Sorry for the distraction.ππ»ββοΈππΌ
Gosh! It's embarassing!πππ
Though he's allready too good our FL rather than our ML,I wouldn't prefer that as I'm here for only noona romance.
Cause I love noona romance dramas.
Just hope that ML's character development becomes a bit more mature enough in near future.
I'll be fine then.....
But to mention about her childhood friend.....
He's basically too old to seem a good pair with our FL.
& she allready rejected him many times unintentionally!
I had the same sensation while watching those episodes.
Then he gets better for a while.....
However, he began to irritate me again in episode 9.
That moment was totally unexpected.
I was sad that he lost his powers to prove his loyalty towards his father.
But after he regained his powers,I was like:- "Yay! now he can again kick some asses... "
LoL!π€£π€£π€£
Heavy breakup or manageable!?
Do you still think like that!?
He's not stalking anymore!
But now he's showing his immaturity.......
I find it cute though but that doesn't change the fact he's absolutely selfish.
It happens when you're in love & you don't wanna share your partner with anyone.
But theoritacally it's legal only when both sides are in love with eachother.
But the current scenario isn't that!
His love is one-sided now but he's allready blaming the fl for her nice behaviours to the students.
Like it's her fault for being nice to other students as a teacher.
A little gust of winds & he'll start felling insecure.
Like he's betrayed.
Yeah he maybe betrayed by many others before but didn't our fl made promise to herself that he should trust her unconditionally before she starts to train our ML!?
This isn't appropriate.
But due to the fact that our fl is positive- clear minded, it's going smoothly for now.
But I think ml should be a bit more mature & have some faith in his capabilities with some trusts in fl.
IK the misunderstandings are resolve very soon......
But these small details cane make a huge impact on various viewers.
But I don't see any kind of updates here.
What's going on!?