Just finished it today. A nearly predictable story with a few unexpected twists. There were also heartbreaking and heartwarming moments with the tiresome main antagonist and the most annoying child I've ever seen in an Asian drama. Romance was well directed. The main protagonist's romance was more mature and genuine, whereas the second couple were diametrically opposed. Their romance was fluffy, childish, and every once in a while a little naughty. Though it could have been better, but the ending was still good.
Need some help from someone who finished this drama.
Which episode leads get together? which episode fl finds out the real indentity of ml? any love triangles? Heavy/Weak? If yes,from which episode to which episode it lasts? Any breakups? any misunderstandings between leads? need info about all of these questions..... feel free adding spoilers.
Damn! It's full of cringe comedies & lame storytelling..... I thought it'd be interesting like ML's previous project, "Please Feel At Easy Mr. Ling". But sarcastically it's annoying & hard to watch! Episode 4 is so difficult for me to watch, but I'll still try to go through it anyhow before considering putting it on hold.
I think they should really move on from this"Boss/CEO ML & Poor/Naive/Strong FL" trope. It's not entertaining anymore to watch a so-called hotshot CEO in the first episode where fl will met him by coincidence & their fate will be attached! It's 2k22! It's boring to watch now!
This one is finally back up to date for me! Finally made it through the love triangle and the faraway narrative. I just hope there aren't any more misunderstandings or breakups in the remaining episodes.ππ It took them so long to get this far.ππ It will be intolerable if there are still unneeded misunderstandings or breakups!π€π€
so I could read it.
Furthermore, it must be translated into English for me to understand it.
A nearly predictable story with a few unexpected twists.
There were also heartbreaking and heartwarming moments with the tiresome main antagonist and the most annoying child I've ever seen in an Asian drama.
Romance was well directed.
The main protagonist's romance was more mature and genuine, whereas the second couple were diametrically opposed. Their romance was fluffy, childish, and every once in a while a little naughty.
Though it could have been better, but the ending was still good.
Overall it was a good watch.
I can't keep going once it's detected!ππ
I'm really struggling to get through that part!π«π«
It was my breaking point!π₯π€£
He was hilarious with Hae Young at episode 4.ππ
It should've been "Cringe" there!
comedy= 30%
cringe= 70%
Which episode leads get together?
which episode fl finds out the real indentity of ml?
any love triangles? Heavy/Weak?
If yes,from which episode to which episode it lasts?
Any breakups?
any misunderstandings between leads?
need info about all of these questions.....
feel free adding spoilers.
Feel free to write all the details.
I thought it'd be interesting like ML's previous project, "Please Feel At Easy Mr. Ling".
But sarcastically it's annoying & hard to watch!
Episode 4 is so difficult for me to watch, but I'll still try to go through it anyhow before considering putting it on hold.
Lmao!π₯π€£
I was really pissed off during that phase.
Where ml can't contact with anyone but fl.
It's not entertaining anymore to watch a so-called hotshot CEO in the first episode where fl will met him by coincidence & their fate will be attached!
It's 2k22!
It's boring to watch now!
Finally made it through the love triangle and the faraway narrative.
I just hope there aren't any more misunderstandings or breakups in the remaining episodes.ππ
It took them so long to get this far.ππ
It will be intolerable if there are still unneeded misunderstandings or breakups!π€π€
Liu Te was so cute when I last watched PFAEML.