Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kolkata,India
  • Contribution Points: 11 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2021
On Soundtrack #2 • Dec 20, 2023
That ending saved me from disliking it after such a rollercoaster of emotions and events.
I was so tensed thinking about how they'd sort out the triangle without a toxic dramatic event, but I was glad to watch that it was handled way more maturely than I thought it would be.
same thing for ending,was feeling uneasy watching that after going through so much they'll separate their ways just like that wouldn't make any sense, but then again glad to see how things wrapped up at the end. Although I was hoping for a bit too much closure after what's going to happen when they come back from the trip, I guess I can make do with how things ended.
Overall, this turned out to be much more enjoyable than I thought it'd be at the end.
I wouldn't go that far to compare this one with the #1 version, as that version has a separate fanbase in my heart, but this was a pleasant watch, all that I can say at the end.
3 0
Replying to soukainama • Dec 19, 2023
no love triangles just an obsessive disciple of FL (but not that annoying)No breakup, A VERY HEALTHY relationship…
Okay thanks for the info.πŸ™‚
0 1
On A Journey to Love • Dec 19, 2023
Needs some spoilers:-
1. Love Triangle?
2. If then heavy or light
3. Any misunderstandings cum breakups?
4. happy/sad/open ending?
0 3
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 19, 2023
Why aren't the OSTs being released worldwide?
Can't believe I've been hunting for them for so long....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
0 0
Replying to Casava • Dec 16, 2023
until episode 6 she doesn't give an eye to SML so maybe he just love her but she doesn't
Fl didn't bat an eye at SML, yet SML says this is his first time he wants to beat someone so badly!
Just think what'll happen if FL gets disappointed in ML for pushing her hard and accepts SML as the man who actually showed up at her 100th time.
not to mention what'll happen, she becomes aware of the fact with all those past life memories.🀞🏼πŸ₯²
1 3
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 16, 2023
Damn! This trope is so predictable!
I fuckin knew it: SML will be the one on her 100th day at the cliff!
I know many will argue that ML was the 100th time, but that was within the same day, so theoretically, it doesn't count.
I haven't watched episode 6 yet, but a heavy love triangle is inevitable at this point, I think.
1 10
Replying to aidanray95 • Dec 14, 2023
This drama is the epitome of if you don't want me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.But obviously…
But the point is,he doesn't think this way about her at all!
He's still head over heels for her and genuinely loves and cares for her secretly.
It's just that FL is a red flag for him that he can't realise at all.
Edit:-
& He's a simp of her!
3 0
Replying to Dr-NULL • Dec 14, 2023
Is this good as compared to S1?
nope!
The OG is always the best.
Unfortunately same case for this one too...πŸ’«
0 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 11, 2023
All I ever wanted was for this one to be a good rom-com!
What's up with ML in episode 4 with that "I will set you up with a guy."?
She's already tripping over him; can't ML realise it?
Was it too much to expect this to be a normal trope without a love triangle?
Now they'll definitely pair up FL with 2ML for almost 5–6 episodes, like the classic usual trope.
Damn!😒😒😒😒
4 2
On Soundtrack #2 • Dec 9, 2023
Right now, Kei has no chance at all!
All I can hope is that FL doesn't intentionally go out of her way to make ML envious by dating Kei.
0 0
Replying to CC_ • Dec 5, 2023
the ML here is the son of the FL and ML in ALP
I seeπŸ‘πŸΌ
2 0
Replying to CC_ • Dec 5, 2023
the ML here is the son of the FL and ML in ALP
ALP stands for?
0 2
On My Demon • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
That firm rejection....πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
18 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 30, 2023
They should've just stuck to the webtoon! Now it feels like a different show from the webtoon!
But this episode was so good, can't wait to witness those fluppy romances in the next one!
8 2
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 26, 2023
Judging from episode 8 previews, it seems like they aren't following the webtoon version plot for extra drama.
This doesn't look so good to me!
The webtoon version was already that dramatic, but in the real version, they want to add more cherry on top of that cake; it'll be awful to digest!
6 1