Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 6, 2023
Replying to JamesDelaighman • Mar 28, 2025
What is happening to the Korean entertainment industry, why are there so many cases of deaths of talented actors,…
I think the media and their fans are main cause behind their demise. In Korea, Actors are rise by them and also fall by them.
1 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Mar 25, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
This man is trying too hard to shift the blame forgetting it isn't answering anything on the real issues at hand....like…
I don't understand what is wrong with dating a minor. Why was she agree to be with him when she was a minor in the first point? In this case I think she is at fault too. But the company torturing her with the debt and KSH not helping her with that is inhumane I think.
0 6