K-Drama Replying to HantuRimba • Jul 3, 2026
List Best show of the 2nd Qrt of 2026 Spoiler
Reborn rookie and colony.
Watch "Notes from the last row" that is undoubtedly Number one worthy. It is deep and asks some really unsettling psychological questions. and if you watch it till the end and rewatch it and think about every action and their consequences and How the story was never there. You will see something I saw myself.
0 0
Replying to NoPositionATfraziymtech • May 25, 2026
Article 'My Royal Nemesis' hits double digits, retains Netflix popularity
Agree... They did a good job. I just don't like the mystery mundo is adding to the series. without mundo the series…
Ok, admit. But Dude I'm a man not women.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 24, 2026
Article 'My Royal Nemesis' hits double digits, retains Netflix popularity Spoiler
My Royal Nemesis is a Masterpiece Romcom 💯❤️
If you remove Mundo the snake then It is full Rom-Com.
1 2
Replying to Alia innes ghazlan • May 24, 2026
Article 'My Royal Nemesis' hits double digits, retains Netflix popularity
My royal nemesis deserves it!!! Im pretty sure the entire population agree with it 😂
Agree... They did a good job. I just don't like the mystery mundo is adding to the series. without mundo the series is my favorite. Damn I hate these snakes
4 2
Replying to Selena • May 19, 2026
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Guardian: The Old and Pervy Creep
Why pervy?
0 0
Replying to swisshishappy • May 19, 2026
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Controlling myself from rewatching it for the 3rd time 😭😭
I am controlling me from rewatching it for the 8th time in last 5 years. Now I even understand Korean better
1 1
Replying to blahblahyes • May 19, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
i can only imagine how much more funny it was in korean when the cooks sabotage the kitchen at the end of episode…
Did you watched Dub? No fun in dub so I watch in Korean from last 4 years
0 1
Replying to NoPositionATfraziymtech • May 19, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I watched it in only one day. 12 and half hours all it took.
Honestly respect. I binged it in one day while you were balancing real-life side quests. Ngl this makes me realize how hard being a mother and wife actually is. My future wife deserves premium treatment for surviving all that.
1 1
Replying to KeenRa • May 18, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Omg not once i did feel bored i LOVED THIS DRAMA some old era period dramas i get bored from but this i literally…
I watched it in only one day. 12 and half hours all it took.
0 3
On Perfect Crown • May 16, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Whatever the world says I want to find me in the universe where I am the prince.. forgive me people
4 0
Replying to eldiomedes • May 16, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I am no Korean but personally I don't get the outrage over minor historical inaccuracy in a fictional show over…
Yah, shit really happens. and people sometimes can't accept what they see.
10 1
