Editorials
On The White Olive Tree • Jan 16, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
WHEN 😩😩😩😩😩
6 1
On Ticket to Heaven • Nov 27, 2024
Title Ticket to Heaven
I NEED THIS NOW 😭😭😭
4 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Friends: Dream On
this is everything I ever wanted 😭
5 0
On The White Olive Tree • Nov 22, 2024
Title The White Olive Tree
I NEED THIS TO COME OUT SO BADLY
11 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
this looks so much funnn 🥹🥹
12 0
On Gyeongseong Creature Season 2 • Sep 24, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
LETS GOOOOOO FRIDAY HURRY UP 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
1 0
On Cherry Magic • Sep 3, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
UGH I.MISS.THEM.SO.MUCH
23 0
On Kidnap • Aug 23, 2024
Title Kidnap
omg prepare to be sick of meeeee🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ finallyyyyyy
5 0
On Angels Fall Sometimes • Aug 2, 2024
Title Angels Fall Sometimes
I MISS THEM EVERYDAY 😔 MY BEST COUPLE
2 0
On An Incurable Case of Love • Jul 21, 2024
Title An Incurable Case of Love
I miss them😔
0 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 7, 2024
Title Hierarchy
idk I’m still watching it , just finished episode 5 but god this is not good . idk it’s really not giving
4 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 3, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Friday needs to hurry upppppppp
5 0
On Only Boo! • Jun 2, 2024
Title Only Boo!
ITS FINALLY SATURDAY 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
3 0
On We Are • May 29, 2024
Title We Are
I’m actually enjoying and loving it soooooo much more than I expected
15 0
On Hierarchy • May 29, 2024
Title Hierarchy
I’m so excited for this oneeeee 😭 June 7 better hurry uppppp!!!
3 1
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I😭miss😭them😭already 😭
2 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • May 23, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
TRAILER TODAY STFU😭😭😭
3 0
On A Love So Beautiful • May 20, 2024
Title A Love So Beautiful
IM SO EXCITED STFU FINALLY
2 0
On A Love So Beautiful • May 20, 2024
Title A Love So Beautiful
OMFG PREPARE TO BE SICK OF ME 😭😭😭😭
1 0
On Lovely Runner • May 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I’m going crazy trying to decide if to watch ep 13 now or wait until tomorrow to watch today’s episode and then also ep 14 right after 😭😭😭
1 2

15
15
2
1
1
2
