Editorials
On Hierarchy • May 19, 2024
Title Hierarchy
I’m so ready for thissss
3 0
On Only Boo! • May 12, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I LOVED THIS EPISODE but the entire shone trying to hit on kang … HELL NO . I skip those scenes so fast . it’s makes me uncomfortable to watch especially because it’s boss who plays shone I can’t unseen it , the age gap
8 0
On Frankly Speaking • May 8, 2024
Title Frankly Speaking
idk how to feel about this one yet , but I’ll definitely continue watching for now
1 0
On We Are • May 8, 2024
Title We Are
SO EXITED FOR EPISODE 6 TODAYYYYY
3 0
On Lovely Runner • May 6, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
idk what to do😭 the comments scared me and now I’m thinking about waiting for episode 10 tomorrow and then watch both episodes 🙂
2 1
On Lovely Runner • May 6, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
ITS FINALLY MONDAY 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
5 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 5, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
oh god 😭 first episode was really fun and entertaining . I love wandee😭 I felt so embarrassed for him tho but still it was very enjoyable . cant wait to see the next episode 😊
2 0
On Only Boo! • May 5, 2024
Title Only Boo!
FINALLY SUNDAYYYYYY 😩😩😩😩
3 0
On Lovely Runner • May 5, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
moday is getting close!!!!🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
11 1
On Frankly Speaking • May 2, 2024
Title Frankly Speaking
such a fun watch!!! loved the first 2 episodes 🤭
5 0
On Ploy's Yearbook • May 2, 2024
Title Ploy's Yearbook
it’s definitely messy but I still like it .
4 0
On We Are • May 1, 2024
Title We Are
AWWW I LOVED TODAYS EPISODE SO MUCH
10 0
On We Are • May 1, 2024
Title We Are
FINALLY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!
4 0
On Begins Youth • Apr 30, 2024
Title Begins Youth
IM SO EXCITED
5 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I NEED EPISODE 8 NOW 😭😭😭😭😭
1 2
On Only Boo! • Apr 28, 2024
Title Only Boo!
stfu I love them so so much
7 0
On Only Boo! • Apr 28, 2024
Title Only Boo!
FINALLY NEW EPISODE TODAY😭😭😭😭
7 0
On My Stand-In • Apr 27, 2024
Title My Stand-In
first episode was actually pretty good . really excited to see the next episode !
7 0
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Apr 25, 2024
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
nahhh I’m obsessed 😭😭 the trailer was so much fun !!! I loveeeeedddd it omg I can’t wait for this to air
5 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Apr 25, 2024
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
trailer looks fireeeee I’m so excited yes yes yes
3 0

15
15
2
1
1
2
